The Perfect Test Match

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Hi guys, I did something similar back for International Cricket 2010 and would ideally like to do the same for this game which in my opinion is fantastic.

I only got the game yesterday however the first two tests I have started on pro mode the AI has been going at about 8-10 an over off the quick's.

The bowling hasn't been bad at all. Good line and lengths and perfect releases etc.

Id be interested to know if people have managed tight economical spells with the quickies and if they have messed around with any stats. I had both Indian openers set to conservative, yet they are launching me all over the gaff.

Id like to use this thread for people to post there stat changes or any tweaks they may have done already in a bid to get the perfect test!

ellgieff

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I don't know about with quicks, most of the bowling I did while I had the game hired was right arm off breaks - but I found that my economy improved over time as I learned how to play the game.

What difficulty are you playing on?

Wealey

ICC Board Member
I don't know about with quicks, most of the bowling I did while I had the game hired was right arm off breaks - but I found that my economy improved over time as I learned how to play the game.

What difficulty are you playing on?

Pro, started to figure it out more. Did not realise it was so in depth to the point where you bowl an inswinger and start it out side off stump etc! Amazing detail!

Users who are viewing this thread