3.A league system
4.A Good AI
5.Transfer system
6.Commentary

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Online Cricket Games Owned
Good luck with this!

I had planned a luck-based simulator for quite a while. How it works is by having different probabilities on what the outcome of a delivery will be (4 runs, a single, a wicket, etc.). These probabilities will follow a standard one, and will vary depending on bowler skill, batsman skill, conditions, etc. If you want to hear about this, I'll be happy to try and write it all up and send it to you. Might take a day or two as I try and remember the probabilities.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Good luck and if you need any help I am PM away.

TheGreemSim

International Cricketer
Good lukc but stick with it and try noy dissapear suddenly and abandon us if you can.

blake

School Cricketer
TheGreemSim, not sure if you program much but it is quite hard if you are a one-man team.. it's very easy to burn out, get bored.. so don't have high expectations on him. When it is a company, you can, but just leave him be and let him work.. the game will only turn out well if he enjoys making it and not if he is feeling he is forced to make it. :)

TheGreemSim

International Cricketer
TheGreemSim, not sure if you program much but it is quite hard if you are a one-man team.. it's very easy to burn out, get bored.. so don't have high expectations on him. When it is a company, you can, but just leave him be and let him work.. the game will only turn out well if he enjoys making it and not if he is feeling he is forced to make it. :)

No, no I do a bit of C++ and understand how hard it can be and how you can get easily bored.

Users who are viewing this thread