The Worst Thing You Ever Done

D

Deleted member 13648

Joined here. I could have had a social life but ohhhh no! :p

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Leaving a mate stuck half way up a cliff we were climbing while on a supposed cross country run at school.

(He made it either up or back down eventually btw)

Here, probably my jokes count as crimes against humanity.

Last edited:

lancashire666

International Coach
well i made my friends little sister cry today by reminding her that her cat got run over last week and is now dead!

now i know your thinking thats harsh, but in my defence, their from leeds, and she was talking the piss out of yorkshire winning in the 20/20 roses game the otherday, so she deserved to cry

she 11, does that make it worse????

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
Dunno really. Depends how you class it, I mean punching some bloke got me in trouble but I was in the right. I think the worst thing I ever did was let one of my cousins come on holiday with me and ruin my chance to get a photo with Eric Cantona. I still haven't forgiven him and I never will until I meet him.

Last edited by a moderator:

usy

Chairman of Selectors
the worst thing i ever did was, i failed my physics and french, and unfinished English assignment, last term.

tassietiger

International Cricketer
Acquired the following

welcomescreenfu6.jpg

Niv

Club Cricketer
Drank all my dad's scotch and 5 of his beers XD

Last Saturday that was actually...

D

Deleted member 9102

Edit: Chris Gayle

Last edited by a moderator:

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Worst thing i've done to somebody is probably go on holiday for 2weeks without telling a single soul, when i got back they were all worried sick, had the police involved an everything. Lets be honest, if you 14 and are going on a piss up holiday to Spain with a mate and his dad, you aint gunna go telling your mother are you?

CricketPlayer55

International Coach
worse thing i ever did was punched and hitted my friends in class 1 and two a lot. wish i could go back to them for an apology:(

Users who are viewing this thread