Worst Games Ever

TheGreemSim

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Real Madrid: The Game

Never knew a game like this would exist. To be honest, I don't want it to exist ...
If some old guy in a suit approached me and told me he would give me an 'opportunity' ... I'd run away.

that's friggin awesome! I want this game.

You're just annoyed it's not Barcelona: The Game

Last edited by a moderator:

bumba26

School Cricketer
Assassin's Creed because it was a repetitive...start level......go to X city....talk to Mr Informer...Kill The target and get out alive....throughout the entire game. I didn't had the energy to complete the whole thing after level 7
Burnout and Farcry 2 is a personal thing though....I don't like unstructured shooters and racing games. Those games were good in their own rights but somehow didn't appeal to me.

Here is another bizarre thing about me....I completed games like Damnation and Darkest of Days without feeling anything. But couldn't complete Assassin's Creed. Strange isn't it?

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Assassin's Creed because it was a repetitive...start level......go to X city....talk to Mr Informer...Kill The target and get out alive....throughout the entire game. I didn't had the energy to complete the whole thing after level 7
Burnout and Farcry 2 is a personal thing though....I don't like unstructured shooters and racing games. Those games were good in their own rights but somehow didn't appeal to me.

Here is another bizarre thing about me....I completed games like Damnation and Darkest of Days without feeling anything. But couldn't complete Assassin's Creed. Strange isn't it?

so biscally it was hard for you lol!!.
I love that part.. I awlays use to fight like 20 people at once and still kick their butts.. Assassin's Creed was one of the best games I played on PS3...I just love all the Mosques in the Game..beautifully done.
looking foward to number 2:happy

PhilD123

International Coach
Real Madrid: The Game

Never knew a game like this would exist. To be honest, I don't want it to exist ...
If some old guy in a suit approached me and told me he would give me an 'opportunity' ... I'd run away.
Does it have government help as a cheat on it?:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

Niv

Club Cricketer

Something tells me you won't like FarCry 2...

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I also hated
Driver 3(PS2).
The Gataway(all of them)
virtua tennis 2009(PS3) -BORING!!
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion(PS3) - got to be one the most boring game ever!!

CricketPlayer55

International Coach
EA Cricket 2007. Wasn't half-bad when I bought it for a ridiculous 37 pence at some electronics store until Ashes 09 came up and now its something I could puke at.

ajdude

International Coach
Burnout and Farcry 2 is a personal thing though....
Far Cry 2 had it's moments, but it was SO REPEATITIVE. Drive to location, take over place, drive 10 metres, encounter black people attacking you, weapon jam, kill them, malaria, drive 10 metres, more black people, etc.

I'm not a massive fan of The Sims to be honest, I think I got the first one when I was really young and was disappointed because I thought it had something to do with The Simpsons.

Can't go past Big Rigs for the worst game though, however most of the AFL games struggle for greatness.

Users who are viewing this thread