Worst Games Ever

iridescentt

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The game that really got me into the wrestling genre of gaming was Smackdown! Know Your Role on the Playstation One.

It was epic playing as the Hardy Boyz and Rikishi :D

Isura

Club Cricketer
I'm with you. Played NBA Live from about '04 (on the old Sega) till about 2006 on the Xbox360 then realized there was another game called the 2k series (2K9, 2k10 etc.)

2K is so much better and realistic and will never go back to EA's Live series...

EA nba 2010 is really good. Almost as good as 2k10. Competition is good, and EA has gotten it's act together in hockey and nba games. If only they could make a decent cricket game

Hooper

ICC Board Member
The game that really got me into the wrestling genre of gaming was Smackdown! Know Your Role on the Playstation One.

I preferred story mode with The Rock.

Facing against Stone Cold and HHH in their prime.

Hooper added 3 Minutes and 5 Seconds later...

I preferred story mode with The Rock.

Facing against Stone Cold and HHH in their prime.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Oh The Rock Bottom!

How good was it? It was like, in the general move set, so like, you didn't even have to have all special up to use it!

3 Rock Bottoms, peoples elbow, championship mine at Backlash, thank you very much Steve Austin.

iridescentt

Panel of Selectors
Real Madrid: The Game

Never knew a game like this would exist. To be honest, I don't want it to exist ...
If some old guy in a suit approached me and told me he would give me an 'opportunity' ... I'd run away.

Last edited by a moderator:
P

pcfan123

all mmorpgs in my opinion. I once had a roommate who logged 28 days in World of Warcraft in 1 semester (5 months).

I swear sometimes I did not even know I had a roommate, he would be locked in his room for days playing online.

Tanmay

Club Captain
all mmorpgs in my opinion. I once had a roommate who logged 28 days in World of Warcraft in 1 semester (5 months).

I swear sometimes I did not even know I had a roommate, he would be locked in his room for days playing online.

lol at that .

I agree with World Champions,FIFA 10 (PC) should be included in the worst games list(although there isnt one:p)

Shhubham

School Cricketer
Gta San Andreas.:doh

how can you say gta san andreas. i can't beleave this...that is the best game i have ever played in my life.:noway: noway: noway: noway: noway

shhubham added 0 Minutes and 55 Seconds later...

the worst game. let me think. that is gta 2 .

chaitanyaraghav

Club Cricketer
err,Scarface is too buggy.I remember my car falling from a road the textures didnt come up and I was like playing it for 2 hours without saving:doh.Still a good game though.

One more worst game of my life Ironman.

I never tried Ironman but all those who played it advised me not to go for it!:p

guna24

Club Captain
worst game ever fifa2010 (i wasted my money) best game ever i played till date(master piece) GTA 4...if peoples could able to run morethan 60FPS it will be the greatest game ever. i could run 60-65 FPS

Niv

Club Cricketer
how can you say gta san andreas. i can't beleave this...that is the best game i have ever played in my life.:noway: noway: noway: noway: noway

shhubham added 0 Minutes and 55 Seconds later...

the worst game. let me think. that is gta 2 .

Wrong. I haven't yet played a bad GTA game, and I started at the first one. (great memories)

One of the worst I've played is 'The Getaway: Black Monday', but it was still useful to me: I learnt never to buy a console shooter again. Ever. Not unless they make a mouse and keyboard that can plug into an Xbox :p

But then it would basically be a PC anyway XD

Shhubham

School Cricketer
Wrong. I haven't yet played a bad GTA game, and I started at the first one. (great memories)

One of the worst I've played is 'The Getaway: Black Monday', but it was still useful to me: I learnt never to buy a console shooter again. Ever. Not unless they make a mouse and keyboard that can plug into an Xbox :p

But then it would basically be a PC anyway XD

There are at least 15 versions of grand theft auto which are released and it is hardly possible to play all of them..you should not have played gta2 ..it's the worst game.:sarcasm

Users who are viewing this thread