Your Cricket Thigh Pads

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
As far as those gloves are concerned, they seem to be very similar in design and fabric as the RBK one my friend uses(actually i use them more then him,so they just lay around a corner in my dorm room and i lend them to him when he needs them :p)... Really comfy

Watson33

Club Cricketer
I need to get new kit in the winter man, my stuff is ancient!

Has anybody used a Kookaburra Ice thigh and inner thigh guards? I'm thinking of getting those, any good?

Knightrider786

Club Cricketer
I need to get new kit in the winter man, my stuff is ancient!

Has anybody used a Kookaburra Ice thigh and inner thigh guards? I'm thinking of getting those, any good?
bit late now for me to reply.. but I have used those ice thighpads and they are very good soft, light and very comfy to wear.
I now use SS millenium pro and multiflex thighpads
sspadsgloves.jpg

sspadsgloves2.jpg

Last edited:

Watson33

Club Cricketer
bit late now for me to reply.. but I have used those ice thighpads and they are very good soft, light and very comfy to wear.

Thanks for the reply mate, I went with a Puma Iradium thigh guard and a GM original inner thigh guard :)

darthlewis1

Club Captain
Has anyone got padded shorts? Because I bought some Kookaburra Padman shorts and the pads they came with were these flimsy foam kind of things, I knew they were going to be a bit weaker than my normal thigh pad but I could bend them in half.

Collingwood50

Club Cricketer
Yeah I am an opener, and you really do need one if your facing proper bowling.
The aero ones look amazing I use slazanger they are ok but if your facing a real quickie you still feel it :S

Users who are viewing this thread