Things we like/don't want changed in future patches or versions

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Although ill be the first to admit I've had a bit of a moan recently about some issues in DB14, it is the best cricket game I've ever played, and as a fan of the game and the bigant team, I wonder how many things that are in the game currently or pre patches that we would like to be retained, also I though it would be nice to discuss the positive things about the game as so many threads are about bugs/ glitches or general negativeness. For me the Academy, with its sharing and amount of options available is a huge positive, so that's my positive for now, over to you guys.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
If Big Ant add the ability to play shots along the ground and make online more stable, it would be a pretty impressive start to the DBC franchise.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'm standing here on the cricket ground
The sky above won't fall down
See no fielders in all direction
Resolution of 1080p
Scoreboard has been empty
For too long

Don't change for you
Don't change a thing for me

I found a love of a cricket game I had lost
It was hard to hit balls for too long
Hear no commentary in all directions
Execution of shots
Message received loud and clear

Don't change for you
Don't change a thing for me

autocrat

School Cricketer
I would like the dawdling fielders to stay the way they are. I only play in career mode, and it's worth quite a few extra runs to me given that the AI never takes them when batting.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
For what it is trying to do, and for what it has by and large achieved, DBC 14 has to make my list of best sports games ever, not just best cricket games. Batting is especially amazing - when out in the middle you really feel like there's an angry fast bowler bearing down on you and there is nothing more satisfying than watching the ball race to the boundary out of your own eyes. All other cricket games are now null and void.

Idea: Track IR support for Pro cam/pro running cam? That way you can look around whenever you like with the greatest of ease. Thoughts? :)

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
The batting and bowling controls are something I hope stays as it is. I don't think there is any reason to change it.

Users who are viewing this thread