Thinking of buying the new one

dobbo2k4

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi, I am thinking about buying the new ICC2005, just wondering if there is much difference between this version and previous versions. Would people who have the game say it is worth getting? Thanks a lot

SITH LORD 99

School Cricketer
I got the game yesterday but i've only played the opening county championship match and a one day game and so far,so good!
It depends if you liked 2002 - i did,and this seems basically an update of the database and thats it (still can't understand why Keith Parsons of Somerset is STILL not an all-rounder).
Its got the 20/20 tournament so that will be interesting because i always found it hard to play batsmen attacking sensibly.

If you're a mad fan of 2002 then i'd say get it otherwise stick to Brian Lara - personally i think Brian Lara has come on leaps and bounds since the last game but Cricket Captain hasn't.

Mike Hussey

School Cricketer
I can't wait for the game to arrive in Australia, I have pre-orderd and from what has Warwickshire has said in another topic it seems to be a good and enjoyable game.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I'm thinking about buying ICC 2005 too now, from what Steven has said. It's a toss up between this and Cricket Coach, really.

dobbo2k4

Club Cricketer
Decided to look on www.play.com and found the game for ?15 free P&P so decided to go for it. Will wait and see how good it is, hopefully won't be dissapointed?

Users who are viewing this thread