Tournment Ends

King Cricket

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ah, nice to see that we have finally prepared a pitch which is favouring both the batsmen and the bowlers. :) An interesting day of play. Now need to get the remaining two wickets early tomorrow and ensure that their tail doesn't wag any further. Well played, India!

King Cricket added 3 Minutes and 17 Seconds later...

Tell me about it, even Chris Martin could have done a better job against these kids :sarcasm

A year back, didn't a team, whose name starts with "A" and which is apparently full of great players, surrender haplessly in front of more or less the same bowling lineup, comprising of just "kids"?

http://www.cricinfo.com/ci/engine/series/345667.html

Last edited:

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Any body who is going to Brabourne Tomorw and watching match??

If yes do contact me thru PM with might meet...

:)

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
If this would have been a Tendulkar dismissal, Gavaskar would have started his lectures. MNS would have started a rally and then the best thing that India is known for burning effigies :sarcasm and then Media

MNS? They are against Tendulkar now for saying "I am an Indian first, and Mumbai belongs to all" statement.

Feels stupid to see that Sydney is being compared to every bad decision being given by the umpires. Its not the same!

saisrini80 added 3 Minutes and 51 Seconds later...

"Ojha to HAPW Jayawardene, OUT, moves down the track but is beaten in flight and hits it straight to mid-on. Ojha shouts out few words at the departing batsman. "

Well the indian bowlers are trying to be be agressive and look tough when actually they are'nt! Oja , amit mishra etc are not really threatening,yet they uselessly try their antics time and again! :mad:

Australia have done it so often and have ended up with egg on their faces especially when they have played against India.:laugh

saisrini80 added 2 Minutes and 58 Seconds later...

Yes. Also, the wicket at the WACA was tailor made for Indian bowlers and that was the reason why we won at the WACA. The Aussies also decided to keep the series alive by losing at Perth.:sarcasm

He he he.... How easy it is to come up with such excuses (for them).:p

saisrini80 added 2 Minutes and 53 Seconds later...

After all the flak the curators got in the last wouple of games, the curators here at Mumbai should get some credit. This looks like a really good test match wicket and both runs and wickets are coming equally quickly here.

Absolutely. Something for everyone in the true sense! I still fear Murali a lot now. We need to fold SL up for below 400 tomorrow and hope Sehwag plays his usual aggressive game. We need a lead of 100+ to negate the final innings as much as possible.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
True mate a Lead of 100 will do a Gem.. for Team India.. Dravid please play tomow

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Too bad for SL that Jayawardene and Samaraweera couldn't continue their form and make runs to backup Dilshan.

Iridium

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
New Zealand
What is up with Sangakkara?? 104 runs @ 26.00 with a S/R a shade under 40. It's not the Sangakkara we all know. Hopefully he gets a big one in the second innings if he gets the chance.

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
Would be a shame if Mathews didn't get three figures. Would also be a shame if the ast two tailenders got out before Mathews reaches the ton. The first 10 overs today should be interesting, can't wait :)

Iridium

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Mathews thoroughly deserves a century. Played very well. I'm quite confident that he will get it. Murali just has to control himself and not go for the big hits until Mathews has 100.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
India need to be really tight today. Seeing the pitch so far, Day 2 is going to be the most crucial of the days. If India needs to think about winning the match, they got to bundle SL out early enough and score as many runs as possible. We dont have Gambhir to keep Sehwag company, so its all the more tougher for us.

Matthews shouldnt be given that hundred.

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Mathews thoroughly deserves a century. Played very well. I'm quite confident that he will get it. Murali just has to control himself and not go for the big hits until Mathews has 100.

He needs the support from the other end. He really deserves the 100 :)

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
I'm hoping India grabs the two wickets early today so I can watch some Sehwag action before going to bed!

sohum added 1 Minutes and 33 Seconds later...

sorry about my lack of knowledge :facepalm
It's okay, we've grown used to it. :p

(just kidding!) we actually haven't got used to it....

Users who are viewing this thread