Trainer For ICC 2006 !!!

metallics2006

International Coach
Ok, here we go guys...its been a long time since I seriously started posted in this forum. I just got my new internet connection. Anyway straight to the topic. I have created a new game trainer for ICC 2006. If you use this trainer you get unlimited coaching and physio sessions. Just made this trainer this evening. This has been created for the original ICC 2006 game and not the ashes but i think that this might work for the Ashes version too. I dont have the ashes version. So if someone tests whether it works for the ashes version, i will be happy. And if your antivirus blocks this trainer while you are trying to use it just add this trainer to the trusted zone or ignore the error.If you think that i am spreading trojans just google search and see for yourself.I have included a readme but the trainer is pretty much self explanatory. Have fun.:happy

Attachments

• ICC2006 Coach And Physio Trainner.zip
    107 KB · Views: 384
  • ICC2006 Coach And Physio Trainer.zip
    107 KB · Views: 196
Last edited:

Isura

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
awesome job. i will test it out on icc 2006.

just a suggestion, but maybe your next project can be editing fixtures. :)

mamoo

School Cricketer
can't get this to work on ICC 06 normal. All that happens is that i download the webpage

mamoo

School Cricketer
oh ok then.

it just seems to download an attachment ( attachment.html ) with file size 0 bytes every time.

Niv

Club Cricketer
Doesn't seem to work for me. I tried to open the .exe file, but it said it could not execute, and closed the program.

Niv

Club Cricketer
Just a suggestion: If you plan on making any more downloads, a coin toss selector would be awesome!

metallics2006

International Coach
Im using an unpatched version of ICC06 and it works perfectly for me.

Glad that it works for you. I thought i had screwed up and made a fool of myself when all that i saw in this thread were problems.

And about the suggestion to make a coin toss selector, sorry buddy I dont really know what values to edit to make one.

M.Di Venuto

Club Cricketer
Glad that it works for you. I thought i had screwed up and made a fool of myself when all that i saw in this thread were problems.

And about the suggestion to make a coin toss selector, sorry buddy I dont really know what values to edit to make one.

Haha nope. Great work with it mate :cool: hopefully someone else gets to enjoy it as well :p

Users who are viewing this thread