Transfers Period Open

Status
Not open for further replies.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
He's coming to the Legends. He means you go to Bitters and then the two of you trade at the end of the season.

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
I understand PaulNixon1 wants to go to the Legends, so we'll release him.

Jaz we'd love to have you as a Bitter, join the team! CDM, an offer goes out to you as well. It's time to make the Bitters a mighty side once again!

Guys, I need these list lodgements ASAP so I'm declaring this Sunday as the deadline for all transfers.

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I understand PaulNixon1 wants to go to the Legends, so we'll release him.

Jaz we'd love to have you as a Bitter, join the team! CDM, an offer goes out to you as well. It's time to make the Bitters a mighty side once again!

Guys, I need these list lodgements ASAP so I'm declaring this Sunday as the deadline for all transfers.

That depends on us. if we want to trade with you or not :)

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
WC, you can't stop him going. We've ahd this discussion before. PCCL is all about being able to move where you want to. If there is no trade available then James is still free to move, as is Maney.

If PaulNixon is released and wants to come to the Legends then that's great news.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
I would like to join either the Bitters, Soakers or Warriors please.

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
So I take it Jaz is now a Bitter then?

As it's been said, transfers are too difficult to work around at the moment. Teams with less players will still get a better deal come draft day anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread