Transfers Period Open

Status
Not open for further replies.

Highlander999

ICC President
You missed the fandango (yes that is a word) when I left the Warriors. WC didn't want to let me go and became craaaaaaaaaaazy

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
Thank you for the opportunity Indian Warriors it is then if there are no objections.
Amidst all what you're reading here, I'd also like to mention that other than WC we all are also here, its a team, its not a one man show, well certainly not this season. ;) :) Things will be under control, and to Tom so he shuts up about where I was before :p I'm pretty sure when all your fiasco happened, I wasn't there.

Oh yeah, so Rabs, you're still very welcome to Indian Warriors, and ofcourse there is MUCH more than WC in there! :)

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
To be honest, all this talk is futile. He's going to go into the draft and get picked up that way, probably by a completely different side. Anyhow, if we get the chance, we will try and pick you up in the draft.

Panda

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well I think Donkeys need a new pace bowler.

A free steak sandwich for whoever signs up for the Donkeys.

I am accepting bids starting from... now.

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
I was supposed to close this on Sunday, but I'll just close it now. If anyone is still unhappy with their team, get off the computer and venture into the real world...

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread