Transfers Period Open

Status
Not open for further replies.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I'll go to Warriors since they have offered me as well and also tried to get me last season. And I want to join a non-Pakistani team as well:p

I believe with the release of zMario we actually have no Pakistani players on our side. Maybe time for a change of name...

EDIT: Actually we have one. Bilal.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Yeh, Bilal's turn to leave next season. Then we can call ourselves the Lllama Legends. It's been my plan ever since I took over as Legends captain ;)

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Only if you murder Bilal. If Bilal doesn't show up after the first few games you and Mani can have a fight for it.

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
Out of curiousity can someone give TT guy the insight in here as to how things work? Just came from the PCPL season and am looking around.
You could sign up and join the warriors. Been in two OD finals back to back last season, and this year also the Test Final (Having come partly under my handling. ;))

max_dillon2007

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have signed up in the signing up thread. So now what should i do to get selected.....:noway I am lookking forward to my debut this season

Highlander999

ICC President
Hell no. Pakistani Legends are much better. Warriors have WORLD CHAMPIONS and everyone knows he is a nutter. Once you join that team he sinks his claws into you and there is no going back. The Legends are a lot more relaxed ;)

max_dillon2007

School Cricketer
So how to join a team now Tom?????
If there is a rivalry between teams??? If yeas, then i would like to join the Rival team of King.Pieterson:D:D:D

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
I don't think KP is part of the PCCL. But yeah, WC is weird and doesn't let you leave Warriors and rapes you...At the Legends, we have Llamas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread