Trine's Cricket 10

P

pcfan123

Any chance of getting an official word from the game studios? Tired of these comments from this Sangamama guy, he seems to be full of it.

session

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Any chance of getting an official word from the game studios? Tired of these comments from this Sangamama guy, he seems to be full of it.

Do you think these tweets are not true.. close to official words...:crying

P

pcfan123

No they are not, its just random gibberish by some guy. This is the problem with Trine, they are so unprofessional. There is no mention of the game on their website, yet their "CEO" is releasing screenshots and talking about release. It's laughable

I bet this game does not come out in 2011 either, its a pretty Mickey Mouse operation they have over there.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Why won't they let me in?

It's clearly written that if you want you can contact us at some blah blah address.

Just saw their office from a down and it looks pretty professional. But we need a final verdict.

session

Club Cricketer
Why won't they let me in?

It's clearly written that if you want you can contact us at some blah blah address.

Just saw their office from a down and it looks pretty professional. But we need a final verdict.

Did they let yov in??? Its already monday!:D

gocricketgo

School Cricketer
Not sure if this has been mentioned elsewhere, but this sounds like Trine's game
What other India-specific games is Sony working on?

We have three titles coming up. The first, tentatively titled Street Cricket Champions, will be launched by Diwali for the PS2 and PSP. It’s developed by Trine Game Studios, and it’s an interesting take on street cricket. We expect it to sell about 10,000 units stand-alone by the end of the year.

Source: The state of play - Play - livemint.com

MalikBrother

School Cricketer
Same... Here akshay but let me have a talk to then.. I am going to the Headquartres on saturday :)

You can't. There is perfect explanation of why this game won't be released in PC or any cricket game in the future. Piracy!

If we want some game developers, are interested in making cricket game, must make sure no more cricket games in PC. It's PS3/XBox 360 that they will be benefiting profit as people will be forced to buy original game. I for once, support the decision for not releasing in PC in the future. Cricket game must not suffer because of PC Piracy.

madan

School Cricketer
Ya we will know whether trine is working for EA or not in the march, because EA can release games calender for the year 2012

pg621

School Cricketer
I just cant believe that Trine produced a street cricket game. Who wants to play a street cricket game...WTH. OMG, its cricket, but on the streets. Its sooooo lazy and shows the lack of effort this studio would put into making an ACTUAL cricket game. This is probably Trines thoughts: "Let's make a cricket game, but we don't want to spend time on it, so we'll make the game Street Cricket Champions." Even if Cricket 10(can't be 10 anymore) were released, it would be sooo bad due to the LAZINESS. We need another EA production team assembled, preferably not in Canada(I'm from Canada and love it...but come on). Analog control, next gen graphics (proper not like Codemasters), LICENSES (dear god licenses for once)... MMA finally got the respect from a gaming prespective, WHY NOT CRICKET. Those are just my thoughts in a nutshell and if anyone says why can't you (me) make one, the answer is that I'm not a game designer and somewhere in this massive planet, we must have a group of devs ready to make a REAL CRICKET GAME. Just treat it like finding a cure to cancer :)

----------

Also, players gotta look like themselves...like seriously.
New Gameplay Video For International Cricket 2010 - South African Xbox 360 Gamer
Introducing from TEAM INDIA....whoever this guy is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread