NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Dude street cricket is made by them but its not trine cricket 10 ;)

session

Club Cricketer
And now the upcoming game from them is Street Cricket: World Tour

Trine Entertainment Ltd.-The Indian Gaming RevolutionTrine Entertainment Ltd. - The Indian Gaming Revolution

Words from the CEO:

Updates from CEO

Its been a while we had updated our website. Instead of merely adding new content, we decided to give Trine a whole new brand overhaul with new logo, website and identity.

With the industry facing downturn in 2009 and most competition in India shutting their doors down or switching business models. Trine remained at the peak position in the Indian Game Development space. We still are doing what we wanted to and started with 4 years ago.

We recently released our first Cricket game ? Street Cricket Champions on PS2 and PSP which did great numbers in the country and outsold all other domestic products. We also tied up with Leading Bollywood actor ? Saif Ali Khan for a video game based on his upcoming movie ? Agent Vinod featuring himself and Kareena Kapoor.

Moving forward in 2011 ? we have some very exciting news for everyone. We will be releasing 3 games this year. 1 of which will be a Cricket game due for release in Q2 2011. The game will provide a complete new experience towards playing cricket previously never seen before in any cricket game to date. The remaining two games will be announced shortly.

Stay tuned and Happy new years!

Sangam Gupta
CEO, Trine Entertainment Ltd.

Last edited:

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Guys, I have been in touch with Trine about this game. I will soon reveal some of the question's answer you have asked here

gemini27

School Cricketer
Hi guys,

I'm new to the forum.

Did anyone notice that when you search trine games on google it mentions Cricket 2012 under the company description? Is it a mistake?

It might be the same game that is shown in the various pictures that are posted on this thread. In that blog post that Sangam Gupta posted, he did mention that there are 2 other games in production.

Any news on Street Cricket World Tour? I thought it was getting released this month. BTW....who in the hell wants to play a Street Cricket game, if i wanted to do that i would have gone outside to play with my friends.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Well in case it wasn't known, Street Cricket World Tour is a PS3 with Move compatibility version of Street Cricket Champions. A big part of any delay might be the PSN issues, as it was planned as a downloadable release in Western nations, with a Blu-ray release in India (I don't think DLC is as big there with the internet standards needed).

They have been developing a fully fledged cricket game for a while, Cricket 2012 is likely not a mistake, as it's version would have just been pushed back each year. I can't mention much here, but Cricket Power got the World Cup 2011 licence at the last minute, which impacted the marketability of a planned Cricket 11 release and resulted in a longer developmental cycle. Distributor/Publisher is unconfirmed, which is another factor in the lack of details/delay.

ahmad

Club Cricketer
Update: Still some hope

As seen on trine games website:
Updates from CEO
Its been a while we had updated our website. Instead of merely adding new content, we decided to give Trine a whole new brand overhaul with new logo, website and identity.
With the industry facing downturn in 2009 and most competition in India shutting their doors down or switching business models. Trine remained at the peak position in the Indian Game Development space. We still are doing what we wanted to and started with 4 years ago.
We recently released our first Cricket game ? Street Cricket Champions on PS2 and PSP which did great numbers in the country and outsold all other domestic products. We also tied up with Leading Bollywood actor ? Saif Ali Khan for a video game based on his upcoming movie ? Agent Vinod featuring himself and Kareena Kapoor.
Moving forward in 2011 ? we have some very exciting news for everyone. We will be releasing 3 games this year. 1 of which will be a Cricket game due for release in Q2 2011. The game will provide a complete new experience towards playing cricket previously never seen before in any cricket game to date. The remaining two games will be announced shortly.
Stay tuned and Happy new years!
Sangam Gupta
CEO, Trine Entertainment Ltd.
LInk:Indian Gaming Revolution – Trine Entertainment Ltd. – Trine Entertainment Ltd.
Guys give them a chance at least, they are trying their best and the word Q2 2011 means around august or september so wait. Patience is the key here...

6ry4nj

International Coach

6ry4nj

International Coach
Financial year possibly?

Yes that is presumably what ahmad is referring to. But the financial year is not 2011, it's 2011/12.

Also if the Trine rep is talking financial year, he is talking not to us the customers but to his banks and other creditors/investors. In such cases companies never tell the truth. :lol

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
I would take these deadlines with a grain of salt. We haven't seen anything of the game yet other than . To me this is a lot like the Big Ant promise of bringing the game out summer 2010. I think this will be released either later this year or sometime next year, most likely the latter.

I would love to be proven wrong though.

ahmad

Club Cricketer
Guys if u look on trine games.com, they are hiring people such as game designer, lead producer etc. But the ,main thing is that if you look at the job descriptions, they all refer to consoles category, so there may be a possibility that they don't make their game for pc...

Users who are viewing this thread