Votes: 2 40.0%
  • England Win!

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ste

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
Preditions / Poll! Whats you view on this Euro 2004 qualifier in Istanbul I(with the match accually being played in the Asian part of the city) on Saturday.

Can England without Michael Owen or Rio Ferdinand win or draw to reach Euro 2004 automatically or will they have to play a play-off match to get to the final stages.

Ste

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I have gone for a score draw - Rio won't be missed much playing wise as his form has been patchy at best lately as the Stuttgart game demonstrated.
Owen being out is a big blow though- can 2 out of Heskey/Rooney/Vassell/Beattie have the class to score the goal we possibly need. I can see Turkey scoring one so that would mean we need to find the net too. Looks like Becks will have to come to the fore yet again. Last minute freekick/penalty anyone :p

jonah

International Coach
Gonna be tough, that's for sure. Everything has gone against us in the build up (thanks Rio/FA, and Owen's injury), we'll have no fans there and our players will probably be having their own game of 'dodge the missile' on the pitch:eek: . Plus the Turks are no mugs (probably the most improved European team over the past 10 years?). All in all I'm not too optimistic:( .
Having said that, Becks was very relaxed and upbeat in todays press conference, and we always seem to play better against better opposition/ when our backs are up against the wall.
I'll go with Zim and plump for a 1-1 draw...PLEASE!!!
Plus I believe there's a good chance the runners up in our group could meet Spain in the play-offs:eek: ...

Radaga

International Coach
They better hope they win, cause what can we expect of them if they can't even win without a couple of players?
A couple of guys will just have to step up and play better!

jonah

International Coach
Great performance and result by the boys, despite the disgusting behaviour from Alpay:mad: . Restricted Turkey to mainly long shots and should've really won the game ourselves.
Well done England:) .

Users who are viewing this thread