Tutorial For TV Graphics

zainawan89

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I am looking to make some tv graphics for Cricket 2004. I would request u to post me some link to turorial for tv graphics making or give me link to some one's tutorial. I would especially request to aussie1st, voldemort, Ste and other tv graphice makers. Thanks in advance.

zainawan89

International Cricketer
Thanks for the links Prakash. But i already now what is wriiten in turorial 1 and i cant down laod tutorial 2 When i try to open it it says Compressed folder is invalid or corrupted. Please help

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
I made a tutorial for cricket 2005. There is some tips on how to edit the xml file. That is the hard part I feel. The installing part you should be able to get from voldemort tutorial.

Prakash

Executive member
Strange its working fine for me. Anyway heres the tutorial

Tutorial to make TV Graphics by Voldemort Part - 2

In the second part of the tutorial, I will be explaining the various values in the config editor, which can be edited to customize the TV Graphics to your wish.

This is a given part of the elements required to edit the TV Graphics:

PHP:
<TextButton ID = "2"
			BgColor = "ffffff88"
			Color = "fffff"
			Font = "font2"
			FontSize = "000"
			xPos = "5"
			yPos = "-24"
			Width = "640"
			Height = "26"
			Depth = "4"
			Text = ""
			Texture = "barip"
			UpID = "0"
			DownID = "0"
			RightID = "0"
			LeftID = "0"	
			Justify = "0"
			>	
		</TextButton >

Each value can be edited to change each aspects of the TGA file.

BGColor ? Usually FFFFFF for keeping the TGA Opaque. FFFF00 is Transparent and FFFF88 is Semi Transparent
Colour ? Font Color
Font ? The type of font. Can be altered to font1, font2, font3, font4, font5 and font6
Font Size ? Usually used when the Text is given and texture is nil.
Xpos ? Used to move the TGA or Text vertically
Ypos ? Used to move the TGA or Text Horizontally
Depth ? Unsure about it
Text ? Do not edit this
Texture ? Usually the name of the TGA is written here
Others should be left untouched.

To make sure that you go in the right way, install a TV Graphics that is almost identical to your TV Graphics in terms of position and size.

For Eg:- If you want to make a TV Graphics which resembles the Star Sports TV Graphics, search for ?stardog? in the ?Screen ID 1 [ingame]: TV Graphics? and then replace Texture = ?stardog? with the name of your TV Graphics logo TGA. Adjust the width, height and position.

For doubts and questions please PM me or email me at [email protected].

MushyMix

School Cricketer
any body here knows hot to edit or create gameplay patches

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
MushyMix said:
any body here knows hot to edit or create gameplay patches
Try looking here, the link was in a sticky thread, so it wasnt hard to find.

voldemort

International Coach
Don't depend solely on my Tutorial. Ask if there is any doubts too. we will clear it. And quite funny that the person who taught me this posted my tutorial. If you put in a new Tutorial prakash, i think he might understand.

Last edited:

zainawan89

International Cricketer
How to edit the scorecards. I mean Spacing between lines there. In sky sports graphics main scorecard and bowling scorecard have some difference. u could see any help in this regard. Thanks

zainawan89

International Cricketer
I think u have not understand my problem. I wanted to know that which is the parameter which control where some line would be written in scorecards.

voldemort

International Coach
Sorry for the late reply. I believe that you cannot change the spacing between two batsmen/bowler. But if you can, then it is the "Y value" of each name.

zainawan89

International Cricketer
Sorry for the late reply. I believe that you cannot change the spacing between two batsmen/bowler. But if you can, then it is the "Y value" of each name.
Have not u added this thing in fantasy sky sports tv graphics u created for cricket 2005 and also using in ur story thread.

voldemort

International Coach
Thats a trick of voldemort. I never made the scorecards for SS 2006 (fantasy sky sports tv graphics) for Cricket 2005. And i never made the TV Graphics for Cricket 2004. What i do is, i take the screenshot in replay mode. add the scorecard and overlays using photoshop. Therefore i can put as many space as i want between the player names. Apparently you can change have equal width between each names. But you cannot have varied width.

P.S. oops i told away a secret!

Users who are viewing this thread