TV Graphics Editing - Including Sky, C4, nine, ESPN STAR, and Ten Sports

Ste

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have never really ever been a prolific patch maker and the things I have made have mostly been stumps, adboards and pitch mats which arnt that hard to do, however I think I have excelled myself in managing to edit the TV Graphics within Cricket 2004.

At the moment all I have managed to do is insert a score bar in the style of the Sky Sports Infobar and move a few bits of text about, however from messing about with the values it seems that the editing of TV graphics is very flexable in what can be done. Which is great news!

I have done the editing using a Hex editor and its quite complicated but hopefully I will be able to get something done to make it easier and will soon be able to post full details on here about exactly how to do it and what everything does.

Anyone enough of talking about what I have done so far, you can see it below!

Ste

tv.jpg

Ramz

International Coach
ive tried it and it works really well.. sum things still need to be dun, but other than that, its looking great..

thanks alot Ste

here is an pic from my game:

Attachments

• its workd.jpg
    its workd.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 758

Rahul

International Cricketer
yup...looks damn good ste!! you cud move the overs bowled next to the score as well cant u.....well done!! and surely some1 can help make the original place of the scoreboard completely transparent!!

jonah

International Coach
Great stuff Ste, looking good mate :cool: .

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
this may be out of the question, but how about making the stat screens like sky sports aswell? and maybe have other stats to do with the game, popping up during the game, again at the bottom in sky sports type presentation. :)

Ste

Executive member
That is completly possible the_gas, I will hopefully post a screenshot of an example later today

straw

Club Cricketer
this is frigging great news

now we'll have sky sports and channel 4 (here in Britain) tv overlay

oh no...... i just ****ed myself i'm so happy

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
thats excellent mate.......JUST SIMPLY AMAZING.....thats the most realistic thing which can be added to the game.

i am highly impressed.

it will be nice if u could make the graphics more smoother at the edges.

and also it will be nice to see something filling that gap before the name of the country "SAF"(in context to the above pic. i will be great if u could shift the whoel thing so that it starts from the extreme left and then u can include the number of overs bowled in the space created at the right.

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Ste, this will earn you legendary status, any chance of me having a beta version, a.s.a.p lol :):):)

Rahul

International Cricketer
looks amazing now ste!! really well done...just try to shift the score to the left and have the overs next to it and it'll be perfect i think!! also 1 more thing does the screen disappear when a person gets out and his scoreing panel comes up???

sunsamrat1980

Club Captain
Hey, that's simply the best !!!!
Keep it UP :drinks

When are you planning to release it?????????

It would be gr8 if you could share more about this wih us, so that we can also start doing some hex-editing from our side and come up with more variety of score-cards.

Users who are viewing this thread