Tutsi's A.I. Patch v6.0

manee

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Highlander999 said:
Do you mean every time I want to bat or bowl I have to change the file so the batting one/ bowling one is present?

Yes, this is to simulate correct accuracy of bowlers; the CPU bowls very straight in Cricket 2005 and hence one of the things the patch does is sort it out.

Sadly the problem is not 100% solved in Cricket 07, although there are enough balls outside off stump that a large cursor for the batting patch is not needed for Cricket 07 AI patches.

Highlander999

ICC President
Wow this is amazing. I got my first lbw today against Scotland as Kent. Also the shots are more realistic and powerful. Thanks for spending so much of your time to make this

Highlander999

ICC President
Bowled Sco out for 135 but then my two openers and no.4 all got ducks in a collapse. Some great swing movement on a normal pitch made batting difficult. Middle order did well but fell short by 6 runs. Great fun though :)

cameeel

School Cricketer
After installing the patch, S and W no longer work when trying to play a shot (both in the nets and in a game), however the charge down the wicket control still works.

Is this a problem with the patch, or just bad timing for some other factor to affect the controls?

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
i dont think its related to the patch in any way.

nobody else has this problem.

check some other patches which u might have installed.

mehkar

International Coach
I also has the problem- yes mate we have to press "S" key very hard to play front foot shot I have already asked tutsi in his c2k7 thread.........I guess we have to get the analog joypad for the game.,and then it will be fine
no problem with the patch I think just we need analog joystick
:cheers
MHC

innes

Club Cricketer
is this patch the reason why so many people still play c05?

Users who are viewing this thread