Tutsi's A.I Patch Version 4.0 : Complete Edition

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
:D....ok...maybe it didn't worked for you....well i certainly have noticed reduced run-out bugs.

!!! MY 301st POST !!!

Last edited:

Rahul

International Cricketer
so when u releasing the new version tutsi....i cant play without the straight drives!!

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
in a couple of days.

by the way...i knw this is a stupid question but still.....

do you want me to release my patch in this thread or in a new one?

Rahul

International Cricketer
release it in this one if it's an update to version 4...if it's ver 5 then on a new thread...upto u!!

manojkumar_ms

Club Cricketer
Hey Tutsi, just one query please. Do your new version also require new gob file or the one which contains your updated 4.1 version or one with Barmyarmy Kits updates?

shameel

School Cricketer
nice patch everything works great. theres one prob though. no matter what you do, the late cut always gets dragged back onto the stumps. it always goes towards fine leg and 9 out of 10 times hits the stumps. this is only for human batting, the cpu plays the shot fine.

shameel

School Cricketer
and 2 more things, could you make the cpu bat a LITTLE more aggressively in test matches. odi pacing is perfect but the cpu (well westindies A atleast) keeps leaving most deliveries. secondly could you pleaes reduce the size of the bowling cursor. its too big specially in test matches and most balls are off target. maybe thats why teh cpu is leaving so many balls

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
Originally posted by manojkumar_ms
Hey Tutsi, just one query please. Do your new version also require new gob file or the one which contains your updated 4.1 version or one with Barmyarmy Kits updates?

hi...

all my further patches or updates require a gob file with barmyarmy's kit update installed.......no ither changes should be there on that gob file.

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
Originally posted by shameel
nice patch everything works great. theres one prob though. no matter what you do, the late cut always gets dragged back onto the stumps. it always goes towards fine leg and 9 out of 10 times hits the stumps. this is only for human batting, the cpu plays the shot fine.

i also experienced it in the begining. it happens when you play the shot a bit early......the best suggestion is to play the shot a bit late then usual. i have perfected it and get inside edges very rarely.

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
Originally posted by shameel
and 2 more things, could you make the cpu bat a LITTLE more aggressively in test matches. odi pacing is perfect but the cpu (well westindies A atleast) keeps leaving most deliveries. secondly could you pleaes reduce the size of the bowling cursor. its too big specially in test matches and most balls are off target. maybe thats why teh cpu is leaving so many balls

ok....i'll make the cpu batting in tests a bit more aggressive.

i have reduced the cursor size in test.

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
the cpu are defensive, when they get full confience they start to slog alot.

Users who are viewing this thread