Tutsi's A.I Patch Version 4.0 : Complete Edition

natman

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have a question... when I click on your patch nothing really happens. It's not like radga's or ravi's where it takes heaps long to install etc. I click on yours and it opens for about 1/2 a second and that's it.Is anything else sposed to happen?

Rahul

International Cricketer
tutsi the cut shot always goes onto the stumps...make the range wider so that it sometimes misses the stumps.....

and if u're making the cpu more aggressive in tests is it someway to make them aggressive and yet play shots on the ground....slogging isnt realistic in tests.....i've seen loads of times the cpu slogs and gets caught at mid on...both in tests and odi's ....got quite a few wickets this way.....

also improve the power on the on drive and backfoot cover drive!!

shameel

School Cricketer
yes i agree the backfoot cover drive needs more power, so does the straight drive. the advance on drive is very easy to play and brings lots of runs. as for the cpu being aggressive in test, its true that they start playing aggressive once they are set, so maybe you shouldnt mess with it that much, maybe just a LITTLE bit more aggressive in the begining, they just keep leaving everything. as for the inside edges, i can perhaps get used to playing them late, but i got the cpu bowled 5 times with an inside edge of a leg spinner. and then i shut the game. so i guesss something has to be done about the direction of the late cut because even the computer keeps getting bowled with it. another thing i discovered was that i hardly got any edges while batting and hardly induced any, infact i didnt get any or induce any at all throughout the whole match.

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
after more playing i have updates. Edges do occur, though they are few and far between with top order batsmen. I have got a few edges off top order batsmen but only when the ball is brand new. I have noticed edges when i bat, enough i think. Back foot cover drive is fine, you have to time it right chaps, if you do it flys to the boundry. What i think needs improvement is the front foot drive down the ground. I also think the front foot square cut is stupidly weak, even the cpu can only hit one run from it. The front foot square cut was perfect in version 3.1 but has now been made very weak. :(

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
all the things said above have been fixed.

i'm just testing the patch for 1 or 2 test to see if the cpu aggressiveness is right.

griffon23

School Cricketer
when your new patch comes out will we just be able to add it to the current gob file or will we have to use a fresh gob with the kit update installed on it that hasn't been patched with 4.1. Thanks.

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
Originally posted by griffon23
when your new patch comes out will we just be able to add it to the current gob file or will we have to use a fresh gob with the kit update installed on it that hasn't been patched with 4.1. Thanks.

man....how many times do i have answer this....can't you just read some old post and find it out.

well....i'll answer it again.....ur rite in ur earlier post as u said....."we have to use a fresh gob with the kit update installed on it that hasn't been patched with 4.1"......you have to exactly that only and all my future patches and updates will require this only. thanks.

griffon23

School Cricketer
Cool thaNKS. I was only asking because after I installed 4.1 I used Prakash's Config editor to tweak it maily because like the original version I find bowling to easy and batting too hard. So I guess I will just have to make those same adjustments again.

By the way. Thanks for the patch. I was about to stop playing this game out of boredom before i used this.

Auwais

International Coach
Originally posted by griffon23
By the way. Thanks for the patch. I was about to stop playing this game out of boredom before i used this.

Lots of people were, had it not been for the contributions of Ravi, Radaga, Tutsi and many more people...

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
indeed, am looking forward to the new version tutsi, the sooner the better! :)

Banana Bob

School Cricketer
Cool, new tutsi patch.

The changes sounds great, really looking forward to using it. (at least the changes promised WILL be fulfilled, unlike the people at EA)

shameel

School Cricketer
i just hope the drag back onto the stumps off the late cut has been fixed

Users who are viewing this thread