TV overlay and graphics people!!!

joesaadati

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Guys people who make tv overlay and t.v graphics could give a shoot at this graphics for cricket2005 it would be so cool like shown in the daigram with the arrows the bowlers name and pic bowling batsmens name and pic batting also fielders pic who is fielding the bowl. Also the other stuff shown in daigram with the arrows. If someone here could add these I have more ideas I got from the site :happy :hpraise

Attachments

• pitchers1.jpg
    pitchers1.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 241
  • pitchers2.jpg
    pitchers2.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 222
  • pitcher3.jpg
    pitcher3.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 204

howzthatone?

School Cricketer
yeah, i don't think its possible (unless you almost completely remade the game), and even if it was, you'd hav 2 find all the pics of the players which would take a while. It's a cool idea though :).

KBC

Panel of Selectors
unbelievable,you just made cricket 2011

G-Force

School Cricketer
Guys people who make tv overlay and t.v graphics could give a shoot at this graphics for cricket2005 it would be so cool like shown in the daigram with the arrows the bowlers name and pic bowling batsmens name and pic batting also fielders pic who is fielding the bowl. Also the other stuff shown in daigram with the arrows. If someone here could add these I have more ideas I got from the site :happy :hpraise

from where did you get this overlay can you tell me please

Users who are viewing this thread