TV Series General Discussion

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
Aquaman and Wonder Woman are fun but average not good.
I will say Batman is good I will keep my mouth shut with my nooks and crooks.
Joker is overrated garbage in my eyes only good thing about it could be it's acting(can't even watch it) maybe I will watch the sequel for Lady.
Aquaman had one bad scene where it turned into a bollywood movie for 10 minutes, other than that I found that movie to be very enjoyable.

Wonder Woman 1 was great. The scene where she's walking across the battlefield with gunfire going on around her has already become an iconic scene in cinema. It was one the best comic book movies made.

If you think the Joker was overrated, brother I don't know what to say. Completely disagree with you on that. The cinematography alone makes that movie fantastic in my opinion and then you add on top of that the stellar acting, the music of the entire movie the whole movie was fantastic. There is a reason it was nominated for a billion awards, and it wasn't just over hype. But you are entitled to your opinion... wrong as it may be :Cheersmate:

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
enjoyable
Agree, but still an average film.

Wonder Woman 1 was great. The scene where she's walking across the battlefield with gunfire going on around her has already become an iconic scene in cinema. It was one the best comic book movies made
Fun but not great have you not seen the last 20 minutes. Maybe because the scene doesn't get my chills, the scene just before that was a lot better.

Acting high and mighty (what's the word for it, the movie not you) copied overrated stuff

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
Agree, but still an average film.

Fun but not great have you not seen the last 20 minutes. Maybe because the scene doesn't get my chills, the scene just before that was a lot better.

Acting high and mighty (what's the word for it, the movie not you) copied overrated stuff
Agree to disagree on all counts

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Finished Community. IMO it's slide started post S3. But my urge to complete a series made me sit through all of it.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Finished Community. IMO it's slide started post S3. But my urge to complete a series made me sit through all of it.
They couldn't top this

c3d65acf51c44d9c6e1f5a20427e5b3f.gif

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Still gutted after no Season 3 of Dr Foster! Kept hoping for a couple years they would write a new season but guess thats it. Such a good show!

You S4 was pretty awesome! Cant wait for part 2. Assuming finale?

Loubs

User Title Purchaser
ENG....
X Rebels
Profile Flag
England
Waitng for the final series of 'The Handmaids tale'

Bevab

Staff Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Has it been announced as final season?

Both Brett Goldstein (writer, producer, Roy Kent) and Hannah Waddingham (Rebecca) have said that this is the last season for this story. The show was also planned as a three season arc from the start. There hasn’t been any other official confirmations other than these.

I could see Apple trying to continue something in this universe though due to the sheer popularity and success of it, perhaps a spin-off with Roy at the helm of Richmond or Lasso managing a club in the MLS or NFL or even college football in the States. Could also have Roy join him there for a funny reversal of tropes.

Users who are viewing this thread