TV Series General Discussion

B

Bigby Wolf

After the nod from Cersei to Mountain, I thought Jamie Lannister was a goner.
I thought the same as well and the speculated theory of 20 years long is now officially true.
That R+L thing but with bran's vision Jon aka Aegon is now the rightful heir to throne

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
I have an amazing meme but it has 2 seconds of the boat scene so I think it would fall outside of the guidelines.[DOUBLEPOST=1504020238][/DOUBLEPOST]
I thought the same as well and the speculated theory of 20 years long is now officially true.
That R+L thing but with bran's vision Jon aka Argon is now the rightful heir to throne
Aegon*

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Please no spoilers this isn't right!!!!
@MattW
We are spoiling anything because we use "Spoiler Tag" to hide any spoliers, plus you should have watched it by now lol.[DOUBLEPOST=1504024363][/DOUBLEPOST]
That R+L thing but with bran's vision Jon aka Aegon is now the rightful heir to throne

Yeah that's is something I am looking forward to for next season, I wanna see how Jon will react when he hears about this...but it will be a Long wait for season 8.

D

Deleted member 46200

We are spoiling anything because we use "Spoiler Tag" to hide any spoliers, plus you should have watched it by now lol.[DOUBLEPOST=1504024363][/DOUBLEPOST]

Yeah that's is something I am looking forward to for next season, I wanna see how Jon will react when he hears about this...but it will be a Long wait for season 8.
Wow wow!!!! I can only watch season seven when my husband returns.... I am having withdrawal symptoms and believe me, I'd make a good extra for Train spotting right now!

B

Bigby Wolf

Ya man heard somewhere it will be early 2019 and also the episodes will be six only but they will relatively longer compared to this season or any previous season before .

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Ya man heard somewhere it will be early 2019 and also the episodes will be six only but they will relatively longer compared to this season or any previous season before .
Yeah its just long wait so just got
I don't mind long episodes :), last episode of season 7 was long 1 hour and 20 mins lol.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
After the nod from Cersei to Mountain, I thought Jamie Lannister was a goner.

Yeah lol. Me too. I was like sh*t that's a gone case but thank god it didn't happen. I am worried about
Tyrion's angry look when jon and his aunt were making out.Wonder why. Also, I think cersei is not really pregnant. SHe is just using it against jamie and tyrion.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Wow game Of thrones season 7 is done and now Looooong wait for season 8.

I knew Little Finger
was going to get it at the end of the season lol.
I knew he was getting played and got killed lol. he deserved it anyway.
And to think that
Arya did it, is just so satisfying to watch. But LittleFinger was a good evil guy. The importance of his character dipped in last two seasons which was bit sad.

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
And to think that
Arya did it, is just so satisfying to watch. But LittleFinger was a good evil guy. The importance of his character dipped in last two seasons which was bit sad.
And to think that
Yeah he was a good evil and and could talk his way out of everything but he just couldn't lie and talk his way out when it comes to Bran the Three-eyed raven. lol.
Bran is the lie detector of Game of Thrones lol.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Yeah lol. Me too. I was like sh*t that's a gone case but thank god it didn't happen. I am worried about
Tyrion's angry look when jon and his aunt were making out.Wonder why. Also, I think cersei is not really pregnant. SHe is just using it against jamie and tyrion.
There was an after show video about that look from Tyrion, where he explained he was not happy with the arrangement as they never end well.

swacker

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Narcos is up. Anybody watched it yet?

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Admittedly 8 years behind everybody else, but recently watched last series of Modern Family (season 8 ?). Was first series I watched and discovered I have 7 more seasons to catch up on :)

If anyone wants to know what my sense of humour really is like, watch this series. Co-incidentally the character 'Phil' is who I find most funniest and whom my missus says I most closely resemble :eek:

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India

Admittedly 8 years behind everybody else, but recently watched last series of Modern Family (season 8 ?). Was first series I watched and discovered I have 7 more seasons to catch up on :)

If anyone wants to know what my sense of humour really is like, watch this series. Co-incidentally the character 'Phil' is who I find most funniest and whom my missus says I most closely resemble :eek:
I love Modern Family. It's one of my go to serial whenever I am bored.

Users who are viewing this thread