TV Series General Discussion

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
that is so subjective though - someone's rubbish is someone else's treasure etc. Only you can truly decide if ending to your liking or not.....

Lol that's true but I know how it ends and to be honest it's not a great ending and I rather not spoil it.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Anyone in UK watched 'Even better than the real thing' tonight. Got it on record and want to know if you think it was worth it?

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
Looking forward to this years version of The Apprentice coming on BBC1 soon...

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
Probably one of the most overrated shows in UK[DOUBLEPOST=1506925183][/DOUBLEPOST]It Just Alan Sugar trying to find another As*hole like him

For me it’s comedy gold. I certainly don’t watch it as serious TV. I love the boardroom section, where they stab each other in the back, and shown up to not being able to manage a pee up in a brewery. I am always watching thinking if I was team leader how would I approach the task and manage the team etc

Last edited:

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
For me it’s comedy gold. I certainly don’t watch it as serious TV. I love the boardroom section, where they stab each other in the back, and shown up to not being able to manage a pee up in a brewery. I always watching thinking if I was team leader how would I approach the task and manage the team etc
OK I will agree with you there lol, I watched the Celebrity Apprentice USA and it was funny.

Users who are viewing this thread