TV Series General Discussion

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Finally done with Lost. I'm left with a lot of unanswered questions. The timelines were confusing. But I think it's good they did not stretch it beyond S6. I thought it lost its touch by S4.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Finally done with Lost. I'm left with a lot of unanswered questions. The timelines were confusing. But I think it's good they did not stretch it beyond S6. I thought it lost its touch by S4.

Yeah we only watched last 2 seasons because invested so much time in first 4 and Just wanted to see how it finished ...

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Yeah we only watched last 2 seasons because invested so much time in first 4 and Just wanted to see how it finished ...
My thoughts exactly. I wouldn't have bothered to go all the way if it hadn't been for the "time" I had spent on it earlier.

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Started Seinfeld. I am into 3rd season and so far it's great.

Would you rate it up there with Friends?

I have heard a lot of people compliment it and say that Friends ripped it off. But haven't got around to watching it yet.

On a different note, has anyone watched the Netflix mockumentary names "American Vandal". It seems both immature yet hilarious.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India

I have heard a lot of people compliment it and say that Friends ripped it off. But haven't got around to watching it yet.

On a different note, has anyone watched the Netflix mockumentary names "American Vandal". It seems both immature yet hilarious.
I can't tell right now. It would be unfair to compare it with friends without watching it fully. :)

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Anyone seen Riverdale? Would you recommend it?

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England

friends and seinfeld are not similar at all. the scenario (youngish single people in new york) are similar but the comic sensibilities are very different.

friends is merely excellent. seinfeld is a work of genius.[DOUBLEPOST=1507795977][/DOUBLEPOST]anyone else watching master of none on netflix? or the deuce on sky atlantic?

Users who are viewing this thread