TV Series General Discussion

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I was onto this. Season 1 was amazing for the most part. Season 2 was good in parts, but starting losing steam mid point (almost!) due to the monotony in the way each episode was structured. By the time I reached Episode 5 of Season 3, I decided to let go and stopped watching altogether. Now I have no interest in getting through the rest of it.
I had nothing better to go. So I'm upto date with this now. Once I start a series and get to at least 5-6 episodes, I get uneasy if I don't finish it.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
I had nothing better to go. So I'm upto date with this now. Once I start a series and get to at least 5-6 episodes, I get uneasy if I don't finish it.

Well I am not saying "dont finish it". But from my own experience, I couldn't take myself to complete Season 3 of this. I actually binged on Season 1 in less than 2 days. That's how good it was. But by Season 2, it started losing fizz. And by Season 3, I was forcing myself to come back to it and stopped at S03E05. It's been months since I stopped watching.

See if you can get past and go till the end. If you do, I don't mind reading about how it was, from you. :p :D

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Prison Break season 1 completed! Too fricking awesome!

You got to have faith!

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Watching "The Newsroom" (on HBO Amazon Prime) based on one of the recommendations in this thread. Really loved the first Season. Season 2 is showing a noticeable drop in intensity, but it is still excellent for the most part.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Watching "The Newsroom" (on HBO Amazon Prime) based on one of the recommendations in this thread. Really loved the first Season. Season 2 is showing a noticeable drop in intensity, but it is still excellent for the most part.
Excellent choice. Yes, Season 2 kind of disappoints. But Season 3 makes up for it.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Prison Break season 2 completed!

The war between Mahine and Michael, was somewhat similar to L vs Kira... But too awesome!

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
I am a big fan of the show. I felt all three seasons were good but season 1 and season 3 were the best.

Prison Break season 2 completed!

The war between Mahine and Michael, was somewhat similar to L vs Kira... But too awesome!
Ya. Mahone was spot on. He could see Michael's plans for most of the time. Ending of season 2 was amazing !

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
I am a big fan of the show. I felt all three seasons were good but season 1 and season 3 were the best.

I am a little bored with Season 2. Being pulled in multiple directions, and losing steam. Based on all your feedback, seems Season 3 is good. I somehow need to pull myself to complete Season 2 and get into Season 3 (I have 5 more episodes to finish Season 2). Hope I can!

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I am a little bored with Season 2. Being pulled in multiple directions, and losing steam. Based on all your feedback, seems Season 3 is good. I somehow need to pull myself to complete Season 2 and get into Season 3 (I have 5 more episodes to finish Season 2). Hope I can!
Is it this one or this one?

Users who are viewing this thread