Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Yes, it's on my bucket list. Will probably start it after I finish "The Newsroom" and another TV show from a different genre (to avoid boredom). :D
Make sure you watch it with captions. The dialogues are brilliant, but hard to understand without captions.

@CricketQ20 are you following Designated Survivor ?

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Make sure you watch it with captions. The dialogues are brilliant, but hard to understand without captions.

@CricketQ20 are you following Designated Survivor ?
I am. Havent seen the new episode as my dad was in town and got like zero time free. Will be watching post the break tonight. I am really sad that
They killed.... you know who.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I am. Havent seen the new episode as my dad was in town and got like zero time free. Will be watching post the break tonight. I am really sad that
They killed.... you know who.
Yeah, i am too. But i like the President's brother too. I hope he appears more frequently.
Btw, i hope Season 3 focuses on the election and more political matters. I like this season a lot too, but the constant focus on crisis and threats is a tiny bit repetitive. But they've written it very well

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Yeah, i am too. But i like the President's brother too. I hope he appears more frequently.
Btw, i hope Season 3 focuses on the election and more political matters. I like this season a lot too, but the constant focus on crisis and threats is a tiny bit repetitive. But they've written it very well
I agree, to be honest I prefer Designated Survivor and Tom Kirkman as President over House of Cards and Donald Trump :p

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
I like this season a lot too, but the constant focus on crisis and threats is a tiny bit repetitive. But they've written it very well

Let's face it you and I have been spoiled by TWW. I agree it gets kinda repetitive. Story Arc is 'Event, Conspiracy, Conspiracy Fixed and Kirkman says in a presser 'I make this promise to you...'

Definately watchable and even enjoyable.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Let's face it you and I have been spoiled by TWW. I agree it gets kinda repetitive. Story Arc is 'Event, Conspiracy, Conspiracy Fixed and Kirkman says in a presser 'I make this promise to you...'

Yeah, every walk-and-talk scene makes me wanna go back to TWW :p

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I agree, to be honest I prefer Designated Survivor and Tom Kirkman as President over House of Cards and Donald Trump :p

Also, his complete integrity sometimes annoys me. :p I'd like to see him take the easy route, and take an easy win sometimes. Perhaps that'd improve his approval ratings.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I haven't watched the last episode yet, but it'd be really weird if they turn the guy the show is based around, or at least the comics were based around into the villain.
He's aligning himself more and more with Hiram. It will be awesome if he turns against him and has him arrested.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
i couldnt get pass book 3 or so, too sad for me! Needless to say I wont bother with the series!
Season 2 has come out, btw, in case you change your mind.
If you read till book 3, then you didn't get to the Quagmire triplets. That is by far the most heartbreaking part.[DOUBLEPOST=1522583393][/DOUBLEPOST]Anyone else read "A Series of Unfortunate Events?"

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Whose Line Is It Anyway? The US version.

Anyone seen it?

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
Anyone else read "A Series of Unfortunate Events?"
Read the books as a kid, haven't had the chance to start the netflix series though.

Finally got round to starting The Wire and the first series was excellent. The writing is impeccable especially how all the sub-plots are intertwined. The American police jargon takes some getting used to but otherwise it's a very enjoyable watch and season 2 is meant to be even better.

Users who are viewing this thread