TV Series General Discussion

D

Deleted member 46200

Is it anything like The Big Impression? Might check it out.

Just started Porridge and thoroughly enjoying it, so knowing me I'll probably have finished the whole thing by the end of the week :p
Porridge as in ancient TV starting the fat one from the two Ronnie's... Tis on Gold x

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Just started Porridge and thoroughly enjoying it, so knowing me I'll probably have finished the whole thing by the end of the week :p

Never seen big impression, but knowing you humour is similar to mine, be amazed if you didn’t enjoy it

Haven’t seen the new series yet, let us know if worth watching and yes didn’t you watch all 4 seasons of Peaky Blinders in one evening :p
(Peaky blinders is known as Cheeky Blighters in that was the week that wasn’t , lol)

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
Never seen big impression, but knowing you humour is similar to mine, be amazed if you didn’t enjoy it

Haven’t seen the new series yet, let us know if worth watching and yes didn’t you watch all 4 seasons of Peaky Blinders in one evening :p
(Peaky blinders is known as Cheeky Blighters in that was the week that wasn’t , lol)
I shall try and give an ep a watch at some point then.
I've only just started the old one but yeah I plan to watch the reboot too after this if it's anywhere near as good.

Hahaha not all four I restrict myself to a series a day at most any more and I'd seriously question what I was doing with my life :p :p

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
After finishing The Crown (which was amazing), I started watching Better Call Saul. Always wanted to watch it but didn't get time. I thought of starting 13 reasons why or Riverdale, but went ahead with Better call Saul.

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England

I love watching Porridge, the film version is great, love the scene where Fletch is riding the stolen bike and Godber is jogging alongside him, portraying an athlete with his coach:lol

Shadowplayer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Porridge was fantastic, but I have to admit my all time favourite comedy show was Frasier, the writing and cast were just sublime.

Shadowplayer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
What about Red Dwarf?.............that's one of my favourites!..................in fact anybody who doesn't like it must be a smeghead!!

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
Come to think of it Saffy, there is a dog in it too, Frasiers dads called Eddie, who is a dead ringer for your dog!! He's the star of the show at times!!
I'll have to watch it now if only to see the dog![DOUBLEPOST=1531735288][/DOUBLEPOST]
What about Red Dwarf?.............that's one of my favourites!..................in fact anybody who doesn't like it must be a smeghead!!
Yes i love Red Dwarf! How about Bottom? I love that too but they are a bit disgusting!

Shadowplayer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
I'll have to watch it now if only to see the dog![DOUBLEPOST=1531735288][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yes i love Red Dwarf! How about Bottom? I love that too but they are a bit disgusting!

HAHAHA, yeah Rik Mayall and Ade Edmondson,..........I think Caz loves Bottom too. I remember when they first appeared on our TV, they were called the Dangerous Brothers. oh I presume this means you like The Young Ones too?

D

Deleted member 46200

Eddie's death was reported in the news last year... We love Eddie x[DOUBLEPOST=1531929156][/DOUBLEPOST]
Oh yes love The Young Ones:D
It may surprise you I too love this. The magic of repeats although I can't appreciate what life in the Uk wold have been like then x

Users who are viewing this thread