Your Cricket Type of bowlers you love playing against...

shubhrayu

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well for it has to be the Spinners...Off Spin or Leg Spin..No worries!I even like playing medium pacers...But playing fast bowlers is a challenge and once you get the ball at the middle of your bat...Your confidence really Boosts up!...

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Any kid between 6-12 years.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The "over fillers".

You know those dicky medium pacers who just get a bowl to keep them quiet? I love batting against those type of bowlers.

Aditya

ICC Board Member
Spin bowlers who give flight.
I love batting against them can't express how much i enjoy.:)

Aditya

ICC Board Member
Many people like spinners but infact i tell you all one thing if anyday you play warne and muraludharan together you will be out of spinners.:laugh

On-topic I also like to play slow right arm bowler's like steve waugh.

iridescentt

Panel of Selectors
Leg Spinners, theirs no decent ones in our comp, all their deliveries end up being smashed around the park. They are mainly bowled by fat players who really only bowl Leg Spin so they don't have to take the long run up. They may as well be bowling underarm.

Last edited:

blake

School Cricketer
The third and fourth bowler in each team. Normally the opening bowlers are pretty quick and hard to face, but then the third and fourth bowlers come in and by that time I am settled in and can whack them.

I cannot play hand grenade bowlers - the legspinners that give the ball miles of topspin and then it bounces off the pitch up at your head. Thankfully it doesn't work as well on turf but on synthetic wickets it's lethal. I have poor feet movement against spin and I generally don't like facing it.

So yeah, I probably like fast medium bowlers. The third and fourth bowlers after the openers bowl normally military mediums which are pretty easy to get away.

Or, as Joshuaa, said, pace bowlers with down syndrome. That's always a fun one.

Users who are viewing this thread