U19 Cricket World Cup (January - February) 2016

peaceful

Banned
good luck Burnham for 4 th century tomorrow vs Pakistan . Last game for them for 5 th place play -off
.eng. vs pak. At 8.30 am. IST
Live Live Cricket Streaming & Live Cricket Score on starsports.com
Starsports3 in Hindi
Starsports4 HD other game : southafrica vs NZ ( under 19 )

Plenty of live match tomorrow

Aus.vs NZ first test.( not showing live in India)
Paku19 vs Eng.U 19( live on sports tv , India)
Ind. vs Lanka at ranchi 20/20 star sports 3
Eng. vs SA 4 th game. 50/50 ODI ( ten cricket)
MSL semi final from Dubai 20/20 ( Sony six)
PSL matches.( Geo tv or Pak tv )[/QUOTE]

peaceful

Banned
Well India and Australia winning under19 WORLDCUP 3 times each .paku19 winning twice.2004 plus one more.
1983 WORLDCUP victory was great achievement by Kapil dev's India team .

I remember I bought 4 vHS tape from newyork and invited my friends in Boston and watched game again
During weekend.

Aravind.

ICC Board Member
India
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Hard luck :ban: they played some really good cricket.

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
U-19 world cup has been very exciting to follow and watch !! A good chunk of credit should go to the wickets provided for the games - very challenging. Great contest between bat and ball. Hardly any flat decks provided.

And its really heartening to watch young cricketers fighting hard to score runs and get wickets

peaceful

Banned
Both Lawrance and Burnham out cheaply after England loosing toss, but 264 for 7 was very good scores with 83 from Curran
Pakistan reached 265 with ease by loosing only 3 wkts.Malik hits fine 93. Badar hits unbeaten 75 ,while all rounder Mohsin 39 n.o.

265 is highest chasing score in the current World Cup and 4 th highest score in the history of under 19 cricket.Zeshan Malik M.om. For his 93
Pakistan place # 5

Tomorrows game for number 3 and 4 place between srilanka vs Bangladesh .next under 19 WORLDCUP will be plays in 2018 NZ.
NZ still hold world record of 305 for 7 ( chasing successive vs Ireland)

peaceful

Banned
Elsewhere easy victory by southafrica vs NZ game while AFG.'s 6 th wicket put on 90 odd runs as they win vs Zimbabwe.
Tariq hits 100 for AFG.

While SA vs .NZ game Southafrican number 3 or 4 player hits 117

Samuels

Rally Round The West Indies
WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Don't tell me none is watching the match. Brilliant bowling and outstanding thinking by Imlach to get the Indian opener out. 2 down at single figure. One more wicket soon and we will right on top of the Indians in the match. I really the body language of this team. They look as if they are there for winning and that is what you need from a team when they are a facing a team who is more of the conditions, is on an unbeaten run and is headed by the great Rahul Dravid.

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Delightful bowling by the WIndians - Indians are on the backfoot right away. Will take a lot of effort to get out of this hole

Samuels

WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
Delightful bowling by the WIndians - Indians are on the backfoot right away. Will take a lot of effort to get out of this hole
What has been a standout thing about this team is they have upped the level of their game as the tournament progressed particularly as a bowling unit. Our lads have bowled with a lot of pace and bounce but more importantly with their heads at the right place. Our batting is still a worry but that Springer innings in the last match rested a lot of concerns. Hopefully this is our day. The way things have been going with the senior team, we need a win here to change the trend.

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Unfortunate decision that - was clearly pitched outside leg. But West Indies all over India now

Samuels

WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
Holder has been bowling like a 2 in 1 bowler and that is his beauty. He bowls wides but you as a batsman know that a peach of a delivery is just round the corner so you cannot afford to keep eyes of him, and then there is Joseph bowling a completely different length from the other end at similar or greater pace. I am loving this two bowling in tandem but do not want all these extras given away come back and haunt us when it is our turn to bat.

Samuels

WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
Correct me if I am wrong but isn't Khan the same lad who played that famous cameo in IPL last year? If yes, he is supposed to be your best batsman, why is he batting too low?

Samuels

WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
Alright so struggle for Washington is over. The lad looked determined to block out giving the freedom to Sarfaraz who is a better batsman to play aggressive shots. Now it will be interesting to see what will be the approach of Khan.

Users who are viewing this thread