U19 Cricket World Cup (January - February) 2016

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Well. S Lanka made an early breakthrough. They won the toss and are bowling. India lost both the openers :(

EDIT

Sarfaraz scores yet another 50. How good is he? Hopefully this time he converts his 50 to 100.

Last edited:

Samuels

Rally Round The West Indies
WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
I was watching live games on star sports 1 in Bombay,india.my girl friend told me
I do not think this tall guy is only 18/19 of age.

Well I told her of new generation, no more kallicharan and Logie's height player around
Even saran is so tall, still in his 20's.,yes Joseph has good future,i think he gave less than 25
In his 60 ball spell,i may wrong but Pakistani first 4 batsman hits only 3 fours
In near 18.3 over.
Generally, the people of African descent are tall and strongly built as compared to people from other race which might be the reason the teens would appear to be older to you than they are.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Well. Sarfaraz is gone :( Right after I said he should score 100.

India set up a total of 267 thanks to middle order.

Last edited:

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
In the span of 7 minutes, two Indian bowlers are injured and off the field.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Hasan Mohsin scored a century and took 4 wickets today. Hopefully he'll be the seam-bowling all-rounder Pakistan has been looking for for such a long time.

peaceful

Banned
Well other semi final bangers reached 226, but they worked hard for respectable scores, at one stage they were 94 for 4 but Miraz saves them with fine 60 . All westindies fast bowler impressive today.

Paul was unlikely hero in death over took surprise 4 wickets in 3 over to reduced bangers from 220

for 6 to 226 all out

227 to win with lucky pope was dropped early on who hits 2 sixes in his quick fire 38 off 23.Hetmayer just passed half ton 55*
Westindies needs 85 more in 23 overs to enter in final on Sunday vs strong India.miraz 2 for 22

peaceful

Banned
Westindies captain Hetmayer gone
Out for 60,
157 for 4
Springer and Golie has to do big job koz without Hetmayer it's not easy for tourist to scores 71 more on turning track,

peaceful

Banned
RR drops 2.2 now in last 5 over.W.I need 3.94 RR
35/40 dot ball in A row can pack up tourist, both springer and Goolie very uncomfortable after Hetmayer
'S exit

Samuels

WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
A tough pitch and not the best situation to be in. I just hope Springer has taken a few lessons from his innings against Pakistan. He should be there till the end.

35/40 dot ball in A row can pack up tourist
How realistic!

EDIT: Paul gone too! Frew can swing a little. Hopefully, we will see him doing just that tonight. Last time we played Bangladesh, we got a similar target and lost by 15 odd runs. Let us turn the tables around, young men!

Samuels

WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
Just to feel good in this moment of gruelling cricket. Alzarri Joseph batting at #10 tonight has opened for Leeward Islands and scored a 95 ball 97 against us (Jamaica) in regional U-19 tournament last year.

peaceful

Banned
Springer drops on 15, just completed half century, springer chance cost banger game.
7 down , 10 to win
Run out missed , one more chance gone
9 to win off 19
Pope was dropped this morning,he was at 19 and he went on to 38 runs
( India also dropped 8 catches in semi, other day vs Lanka)

Congratulation Brian Lara and Lloyd for exciting victory by future of westindies team
Young gun deserved 3 wkts win with 8 balls left

Last edited:

peaceful

Banned
230 for 7
Springer m.o.match for his unbeaten half ton.

Bishop looks more happy than bangers Fans,
India vs Westindies final on Sunday.
Good luck both team,

I bet final will be more thriller than any Of match

India with some weak batting but great spin and pace while W.I with 4 very good batsman and great fast and medium fast bowling.i myself Indian and wish India not bats first on Sunday.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Wow. Great win for Windies. I was following the scores till one over before Hetmyer got out. Thought WI will win comfortably unless they loose Hetmyer. Then, Springer played a splendid knock to push WI into finals.

This will be like 1983 WC finals where India played against WI.

WI were favourites to win and India were underdogs and India managed to win that time. But, now, India are favourites and WI are underdogs. But, I hope India manage to win this time too. Hoping for a great match.

Users who are viewing this thread