Unique Face Patch released

joesaadati

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
guys please help after installing the Cricket 2005 4GB Batpack v1a and the Unique Face Patch I have problem playing the game the game starts ok but when the toss is finished and it asks bat or ball the game stopps and an abort message appears saying some fsh file not working please help :help :help :hpraise :hpraise

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
joesaadati said:
guys please help after installing the Cricket 2005 4GB Batpack v1a and the Unique Face Patch I have problem playing the game the game starts ok but when the toss is finished and it asks bat or ball the game stopps and an abort message appears saying some fsh file not working please help :help :help :hpraise :hpraise

That means you haven't extracted the fsh files to the root directory like the readme told you to.

@Jarryd: If you look at the screen two pages back, Bracken is white...

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
Great work guys! Now, this is a huge step for the patchers! NOw, we can all have the Un-shared faces just like other players from outside the sub continent! :D

immangi

School Cricketer
after installing unique patch i tried to work on pakistani faces numbers r not correct in the patch. Plz fix the numbers.Or may b i need help to install it properly.

shanewarne

Club Cricketer
Immangi,all you have to do is rename the fsh files for the correct players and then all the faces work fine :cheers

sid_19840

International Coach
immangi said:
after installing unique patch i tried to work on pakistani faces numbers r not correct in the patch. Plz fix the numbers.Or may b i need help to install it properly.

Are you saying that you tried renaming the .big files? If yes it is then just a simple task of locating the .big names from the list for that player and renaming the .big file.In fact if you have the patch installed,you could simply use those .big's and import your faces into them.

immangi

School Cricketer
:confused:

i installed the patch i imported faces into inzi, afridi & salman butt's .bigs their faces didnt change & i couldnt uninstall the patch the faces remained same black & english players.

bcoz of this i installed windows again.
dont wanna try this again.waiting for another release.....

Last edited:

sid_19840

International Coach
immangi said:
i installed the patch i imported faces into inzi, afridi & salman butt's .bigs their faces didnt change.

The only possible reason why that could be happening is because your roster isnt loading properly,make sure that the roster attached is loading every time you start the game.Cheers.

duffarama

Chairman of Selectors
Great work by all involved. I'll give it a try soon. :)
I am actually thinking of making a face for myself and sticking it on a created player (or an exsisting one and renaming him - to get around the dodgy gfx card problem when faces go black). Is this possible?

sid_19840

International Coach
duffarama said:
Great work by all involved. I'll give it a try soon. :)
I am actually thinking of making a face for myself and sticking it on a created player (or an exsisting one and renaming him - to get around the dodgy gfx card problem when faces go black). Is this possible?

Absolutely possible.

Users who are viewing this thread