Unique Face Patch released

great ptach with bats and different faces. we already have a westindies face pack.Can any one make them compatible with this and upload.We have Indias and Pakistan faces already made compatible which we are using.If westindies is made compatible then in international teams only srilanka, zimbabwe and Bangladesh teams need faces to be made.

Guys the unique face patch does not work for!!!First i open the .exe and click extract....Everything extracts at the correct place....then i run faces.exe then again i extract it amd a dos window shows up,i press enter,everything extracts and then run the game but no face is changed!!!!!

Karachi Express said:
Guys the unique face patch does not work for!!!First i open the .exe and click extract....Everything extracts at the correct place....then i run faces.exe then again i extract it amd a dos window shows up,i press enter,everything extracts and then run the game but no face is changed!!!!!

Read this:

Burma's Finest said:
For the 50th time: THIS IS NOT A FACE PATCH. It allows for every player to have unique faces rather than shared faces. In other words, once people make faces for individual players, you will be able to download them for that player specifically.

subhash_i said:
great ptach with bats and different faces. we already have a westindies face pack.Can any one make them compatible with this and upload.We have Indias and Pakistan faces already made compatible which we are using.If westindies is made compatible then in international teams only srilanka, zimbabwe and Bangladesh teams need faces to be made.

I've made all the faces in the download centre compatable with it already.

Prakash said:
This is how I managed to give unique faces for created player.
First you have to make the game belive that its an in built player, you can do this by changing the value of the 227th byte to zero(currently its 88 hex). Now with the bat assigner change your face id to the same as the player id.
Then add the following line in that xml file
HTML:
<player medhairstyles="bald" lowhairstyles="bald" location="0000004" name="M. Dufty" 	  skin="1" hattype="none" glasses="false" zinc="false" wristbands="false" towel="false" />
Finally run the game, it will crash by saying a .big file name, note that name and then import your face into that big file.
Thanks to Prakash, now also created players can have their own faces. Use this technique to put your own face into the game. Cheers.

Attached is me in the game!

Attachments

• hooray.jpg
    hooray.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 194
Last edited:
This thread has so many complains about no face changed, so guys visit a huge thread called face pic's for face making as here face making is going on and when all the faces are made a patch will be released.

Kindly Visit This

duffarama said:
Thanks to Prakash, now also created players can have their own faces. Use this technique to put your own face into the game. Cheers.

Attached is me in the game!

looks cool duff ! although i cant see any pimples :p

i cant put my face in-game cause my skin tone doesnt match any of them. :(
hope we can add more skin tones to the game !

Tell me what I did wrong. The following are the steps that I took:

1.) deleted my old data_pc.gob
2.) did a repare installation to get a fresh data_pc.gob
3.) renamed, to the new list, all of the Indian and Pak big that I had
4.) installed the new face patch
5.) imported all of the faces into data_pc.gob

However, none of these 'new' names overwrote any of the old ones-that is, no messages came up prompting an overwrite. In game only the old generic faces used by EA appear. Do I need to uninstall and reinstall the game and then use the patch on a fresh copy? Also, where do I import the new faces?

Nevermind, the problem has been dealt with.

Last edited:
Update to problem, and sorry for double post.

I deleted the old data_pc.gob file again and reinstalled it. Later I followed the directions of the new face patch and after installing it, I copied new big files into my data folder. The game runs fine, but I have absolutely no new faces in game, rather it still uses the same generic ones.

Can you provide us idiots with a list of steps to take for we are computer deficient. :)

Everthing will be done automatically, you don't need to move or import those big files and they must be placed on your cricket 2005 folder.
And also make sure the correct roster is loaded by My cricket>Load/Save>Load>roster> PlanetCricketv1a.ros

Well I extracted the files without changing anything, and it still doesn't work. Which Cricket 2005 folder do you speak of, EA Sports/EA Sports Cricket 2005 or the one where all of the savegames are stored?

BTW, I load the correct roster each time. Also, I have Tutsi's patch and the Boss Field Settings installed, are these relational to the workings of the patch?

Users who are viewing this thread