Unofficial Pre-Game Database Editor

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
This is the Most Advanced and the Most Flexible Player Database Editor I've Ever Seen So far..It's Pretty Stunning to See it's Still An Un-official Release of the CC Editor..

Go on CC Team..We are with you(Millions!!!!:D)

EDIT:

I can get it to work..the editor works Finely..:)

The Java Apps Require a reboot After You finish the Instructions to make the Editor Run Or You can Do it Simply After the Reboot....Prefer anything..It's Your choice on Deciding What Method You follow the instructions..Just,The Reboot has to be taken place For the Editor To Run..

Proof::D

42x72v5.jpg

Glenn,I Have A Suggestion for you..:),Why Don't you Just Upload the "editor_new.DataBaseJar" File Into the Sites..:D

It will be Easy Enough for people who still get it Complicated..

BTW:The Editor IS Awesome As i Justified it in the Previous Double Psot..:p

Thanks....:D

Last edited:

The Mongrel

Club Cricketer
When I type anything in there and either press enter or filter, nothing happens though.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Odd, works for me. When I type in "Simon" and click "Filter" it only shows people with the first name Simon. When I type in "Ponting" only Ricky Ponting appears.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
maybe you need to get a newer version of Java? Or maybe you downloaded an old version of the Editor?

The Mongrel

Club Cricketer
I downloaded them both yesterday - and I know when I did it with the trial it also wouldn't search for names.

Also, I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but I can edit the game and get it working fine in game - but then when I try and edit it again, it seems to be editing the default database.

Last edited:

dynamite_kid

School Cricketer
That's because the files you put in at the start are the default files (editor, teams and the other one)

The Mongrel

Club Cricketer
Never mind, I figured out how to work it. Thanks.

When filtering, I had to use capital letters (:o) and then it worked.

And for the database, I had to delete the old editor.whatever and replace it with the editor_new file and rename that editor. Thanks guys.

metallics2006

International Coach
i did evrything right...but i get this error mentioned in the pic...hey Glenn help me out

Attachments

• untitle.JPG
    untitle.JPG
    55.9 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:

saftmfc

School Cricketer
i have done all the steps but when i go to copy the newly edited database into db directory it doesnt work :( i open a new game and it fails to redgister the new database it keeps opening the default one :(

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
In response to my own post, it appears to cause problems when players are deleted from the database - it seems to get "confused" with the players remaining in the game.
I too have this problem.

Glenn if you want to download mine it is the Aussie roster that has its own thread.

salo2

Banned
i followed the procedure as it was described but when i run the editor this error comes plz help someone

Attachments

• editorerror.JPG
    editorerror.JPG
    72.9 KB · Views: 32

Users who are viewing this thread