Use Gamepad To Play Cricket Revolution

mjamil5091

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hello Can anyone Help Me

I don't know where to plug the controller in my pc system. I have ps2 controller i want to play CR with that but i don't know where and how to plug in to the CPU.

mjamil5091 added 6 Minutes and 5 Seconds later...

I have the ps2 controller and its not USB. its the other one is it gonna work or not. If yes can anyone help me where to plug in the PS2 controller in CPU.

D

Dutch

I don't know where to plug the controller in my pc system. I have ps2 controller i want to play CR with that but i don't know where and how to plug in to the CPU.

mjamil5091 added 6 Minutes and 5 Seconds later...

I have the ps2 controller and its not USB. its the other one is it gonna work or not. If yes can anyone help me where to plug in the PS2 controller in CPU.

Mmm should go in a serial port I guess just like a "normal" non-usb joystick. I have to tell you that I tried this gamepad malarkey with this game and it didnt really work for me. You may do better however.....

mjamil5091

School Cricketer
Hello Need Help

Can u tell me where to put that one if u know it plzzz.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
You need this then:

3443a.jpg

Or buy a cheap USB gamepad

mjamil5091

School Cricketer
Hello can u tell me what is the name of that lead or wire or thing i don't know plzzz. Thanks.:help

adit142

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
please uppload the file

Killer Nads

Club Cricketer
Can someone please upload link again from first post!

Its saying file not found, please upload as i need to play with the controller, im finding playing this game with the keyboard very difficult especially for diagonal shots like cover drive etc..

thanks

Users who are viewing this thread