Use Gamepad To Play Cricket Revolution

aus_maestro

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
ok just bought this game, finding the keyboard controls difficult to deal with atm.

Just a quick question scion_sid, if I setup the PS3 pad following your instructions, will I still be able to revert back to the keyboard controls in the future?

Cheers matey!

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
You can use both at same time if you want.

D

Dutch

ok just bought this game, finding the keyboard controls difficult to deal with atm.

Just a quick question scion_sid, if I setup the PS3 pad following your instructions, will I still be able to revert back to the keyboard controls in the future?

Cheers matey!

As far as I understand it as soon as the xpadder program isnt running it doesn't do anything with your controller plus you can still just use the keyboard anyway even if the xpadder program is running. It just maps the keys onto your controller, but the keys are just still available.

This game is in my opinion much better with a game controller. Just takes getting used to.

aus_maestro

Club Cricketer
Sorry matey, don't think I can be of much help. Hail from Sydney but currently in the U.K. studying

Params7

International Cricketer
WOO I have the Dualshock2 controller hooked up to my PC now, this guide is awesome. THANKS A TON Scion :banana2

sallu

School Cricketer
my ps3 controller didn't work with it ??? neone know about this issue?... i installed the ps3 drivers and everything still didn't work

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
my ps3 controller didn't work with it ??? neone know about this issue?... i installed the ps3 drivers and everything still didn't work

Try calibrating the controller.

Also if it does not recognize the controller it can be add by:

1. Click on gamepad icon on topleft corner
2. Select properties
3. Select Control Panel
4. Select your gamepad

inzii

School Cricketer
umm..i've never used a controller for pc games before so may i ask how do i connect my ps3 controller to my laptop? thanks

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
umm..i've never used a controller for pc games before so may i ask how do i connect my ps3 controller to my laptop? thanks

Even I have not used PS3 controller as its wireless. I use USB PS2 controller which works in PS3 as well.

rellocan

School Cricketer
Wont this kind of handicap you? i mean i guess its fine if your playing offline, but the keyboard + mouse combination is superior for pretty much every game O.O

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
mouse is not required unless you are changing field setting or selecting bowler or batsman.

Beside you can use all three at same time.

Advantage: no need to press down+left for cover drives. Just use lower left diagonal key.

Users who are viewing this thread