User2010's Kits for AC09

Please upload it to another server

Any problems with the current one?

At the time of Installation.....it is showing 'Invalid Texture' Error......what is this..??? pls tell me the solution and explain how to install this patch in detail.....waiting for ur reply.

Run the installer again.

----------

:)Hello Buddy "user 2010" I really appreciate your work on the IPL 4 patch you made its really awesum & fantastic great hq kits & roster too. But i want help regarding a issue i installed the patch as per your instructions the game is running fine with the patch in it but the only thing is the "IPL Team Names" do not reflect in the game while playing it shows the same old team name instead of ipl team so kindly help me in this issue hope u will revert back waiting for ur reply:)

Weird. Are you sure you are using the roster which came with this patch? It should show correct names.

hello buddy i would like to make some bats for the forum.
but i tried arjinds tutorial but it isn't enough for me to create a bat because i haven't used such software constantly
do you have any tutorial brief to use the cs3 plus making bats spec

I guess he is talking about the short forms of the teams, which is shown in scorebar while playing.
Oh, if that is what it is, we cannot do anything then.

hello buddy i would like to make some bats for the forum.
but i tried arjinds tutorial but it isn't enough for me to create a bat because i haven't used such software constantly
do you have any tutorial brief to use the cs3 plus making bats spec

Seriously, I'm not the one to ask for bats. Many know why.

I did not visit this part of the forum for a long time. Just decided to visit it today and saw this amazing patch.
Before installing, I would like to get some of my doubts cleared. Can I install this patch directly by the procedure mentioned in the first post of the thread?

My game is already patched with the patches Codemasters had released. On installing this IPL patch, will those patches be uninstalled and the game will get slower on Windows 7 again or will those patches be unaffected?

Secondly, I am using some of the kits which Kabooka had made earlier. Also, I have my customized roster (used aussie1st's roster as a base). Will the IPL patch be installed correctly?

And is there an option to revert back to the international teams after installing this patch?

Last edited:
I did not visit this part of the forum for a long time. Just decided to visit it today and saw this amazing patch.
Before installing, I would like to get some of my doubts cleared. Can I install this patch directly by the procedure mentioned in the first post of the thread?

My game is already patched with the patches Codemasters had released. On installing this IPL patch, will those patches be uninstalled and the game will get slower on Windows 7 again or will those patches be unaffected?

Secondly, I am using some of the kits which Kabooka had made earlier. Also, I have my customized roster (used aussie1st's roster as a base). Will the IPL patch be installed correctly?

And is there an option to revert back to the international teams after installing this patch?

Beta patches won't be affected in any way.

You will have to use the roster which comes with this patch. Kits aren't a problem, no other teams are affected. This is only a T20 patch, only T20 kits are replaced.

As I said above, this patch just replaces T20 kits. Though, if you want to play a T20 with any of the teams replaced, you will manually have to import the kit files again.

----------

And, yes. You can install the patch directly by running the installers. No need to manually replace all the files.

Good Patch :cheers
............................................Thanks..............................
Can You please update International Kits and release with IPL4 Update
.........................................THANK YOU...............................................

Please run the installer again if you get any errors. I might look to update int. kits but only when I get bored of playing IPL.

Thanks For replay
I am getting no errors
..................................Thanks.........................

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread