User2010's Kits for AC09

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
When Kshitiz posts a fix for MM, these are the changes which I'll be doing and releasing all ODI kits in .amf format -

Darkening BD Kit base color.
Updating the SA cap.
Base color change and updating cap for the WI Kit.
Test Kits pack is alright so I'll release it as it is.

To add to this,

England shirt update.
NZ base color correction and cap update.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
India ODI Kit 2010

attachment.php

Last edited:

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I must tell this was one of the most time consuming kits. I had to make that 'India' font using various shapes and the flag bit also took a lot of time.

good kit user hope you will release a tutorial as well

Tutorial for making kits? No, a simple no on that part. It is very easy if you do it in a correct manner.

singhy44

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Superb work with this India kit. Although there is again the argument for writing 'India' on the back :p

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Superb work with this India kit. Although there is again the argument for writing 'India' on the back :p
Ha ha, it will always remain. I won't include anything that is not there irrespective of what others think. :)

sachin_rocks

International Cricketer
I won't include anything that is not there irrespective of what others think. :)

Well there is names of the players at the back of the real kits but in ac09 it cannot be included so you should replace that with the team name so it doesn't look "blank" and matches other kits(default and mods) :)

singhy44

Club Captain
Well you can't put the player names in so you're missing stuff out :p
but you're a man of your principles, that's worth respecting, and if it's such a problem then avoid these mods I suppose. I won't be, however.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Well you can't put the player names in so you're missing stuff out :p
but you're a man of your principles, that's worth respecting, and if it's such a problem then avoid these mods I suppose. I won't be, however.

Alright, everyone seem to be wanting the team name on the back side so I'll do it. But, you can only expect the changes when I post them in amf format.

Users who are viewing this thread