VB Series

T20

Panel of Selectors
next game at waca should be interesting w Sachin & Sehwag coming back..need to get in good touch before the finals and the pitch should suit their game :)

squiz

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Bevan's out of the side though :( I really thought David Hussey shoulda gotta game wit the form he's in. He made a stunning hundred against the Redbacks. But his brother Mike is still a great player :)

Rangeela

International Coach
even Ponting is resting till final.. good to see giving top players a some time off

Radaga

International Coach
I think that Australia should win today, is Lee playing?
if so the pitch should suit him

Rangeela

International Coach
11th Match Aus vs Ind

Toss: India

India 203 (49 ov) (Yuvraj 47, Kartik 32*, Sehwag 32) (Lee 3/22)
Australia 204/5 (32 ov) (Gilchrist 75, Symonds 73) (Agarkar 2/56)

Result: Australia won by 5 wickets

Man of the Match: Gilchrist

crick4life

International Cricketer
Whats with Martyn guys? I really would not like to see him sacked once again. He is such a good bat particularly on the off side. I havent seen too many who can time the ball so well on the up through the off. He really has to do something before the harsh Aussie selectors will sack him. Remember two years ago when M.Waugh & S.Waugh were both sacked form the ODIs. If the selectors can sack Waugh twin they can as we Martyn.

As well excellent batting by Gilchrist & Symonds. Gilchrist need a big score behind him prior finals and he hasnt score much against the Indians this summer. I have a feeling the finals will be an encounter to wait for.

ashwinkm

Club Cricketer
Looks like the Indians were completely unprepared for the Perth Pitch and looked completely out of sorts. Bret Lee's spell was unbelievable and they really had no clue how to play.Given that they had been in Australia for nearly 2 months now and playing so well makes me feel that they had forgotten how to play of the back foot! Surprisingly the only batsmen who did well yesterday where the ones who attacked, gilchrist , symonds sehwag and yuvraj!!

Radaga

International Coach
I think Australia has been jibbed, they haven't been playing at the WACA enough, the conditions there do not suit the Indians at all, so it seems like they are trying to avoid the oval.
they didn't even play a test there.

Users who are viewing this thread