Virgin Premier League Season 1 - Round 20

Which Parts of the Post Do You Look At?

• Total voters

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Right, the next round will be on Sunday as I have to go down to Geneva this weekend for Swiss Under 17 cricket training. If you remember we were going to have that raffle, I have changed my mind about it and it will be in a different form. The new format depends on how loyal you have been to your team, for every 10 posts you have, you will receive a player but the catch is if you only have 7 posts over the three threads than expect your player to not be very good, where as if you have 60 posts expect to find 6 quality players in your squads.

So I will have 3 category's, with the obvious names; Category 1, Category 2 and Category 3. Category 1 will be for the teams that will receive the best players, and Category 3 will be for the worst players. It will work out so that 6 teams are in '1', 6 teams in '2' and '6' teams in 3. It's fair to say I think this is pretty fair (I'm not including my team)

So the total amount of posts each person has,

Code:
treva	        19 + 31 = 50/7 = 7
ZoraxDoom	15 + 33 = 48/7 = 6
Abhas	        17 + 18 = 35/7 = 5
blake	        15 + 17 = 32/7 = 4
Maxkarter	12 + 19 = 31/7 = 4
The Spin	11 + 19 = 30/7 = 4

harrisb	        10 + 11 = 21/7 = 3
Giggity Giggity	 5 + 13 = 18/7 = 2
20/20 PRO	 7 + 10 = 17/7 = 2
Highlander999	 8 + 8  = 16/2 = 2
skrillex_x	 2 + 8  = 10/7 = 1
nakul	         4 + 6  = 10/7 = 1

Funknath	 3 + 7  = 10/7 = 1
shantanu_rooney	 1 + 4  = 5/7  = 0
WORLD CHAMPIONS	 2      = 2/7  = 0
Gazza	         1 + 1  = 2/7  = 0

So the last number will correspond to how many players you will recieve. I will draw the pool up over the weekend and then you can choose. Round 19 will still be played on Sunday, so the longer you take to pick your players, the less rounds you will have them for ;)

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Hopefully these 7 players can lift us off the bottom and take us to cup victory. Gary Johnson has added some good signings and now with these players hopefully we can turn Trapattoni's bag of shite into one of the best teams in the league.

Funknath

Panel of Selectors
1 player hmm...no problem with that 1 player I will achieve League glory

Maxkarter

Battrick Tournament Host
Zorax you noob, he'll just end up injured anyway!

Four players... hmmm, that could fill everything up and give me a decent XI actually, just short of some defenders now.

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
4 good players. Very nice.

Should Zorax really be getting the benefits of his spam? :facepalm

Maxkarter

Battrick Tournament Host
Well Zorax is the spam master afterall, and no one has ever stopped him before, so meh.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
or maybe not allow him to pick and give him the last 6 players available? Just to let you know where this is, I am currently drawing up the pool of players as if anyone noticed there is a months break in the game, so I'm gonna get this pool of players and then let you choose.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
So we are choosing our players, or just player types? I like the idea of just choosing types again. Can get 3 defenders, 2 midfielders and 2 strikers that way.

Users who are viewing this thread