No Requests Waste's Boomer the Duck Memorial Creation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Academy Username
wasteyouryouth
This is my thread for creations.

Updates

English domestic sides - D-H (kits updated) / Kent & Lancs (kits) / Leicestershire / Middlesex / Northamptonshire / Nottinghamshire / Somerset / Surrey / Sussex / Warwickshire & Worcestershire / player names updated
Indian domestic sides - player names update for all teams
South Africa domestic sides - team names and player names updated
Pakistan domestic sides - kits added (Mar 2022) / team and player names updated
New Zealand domestic sides - team and player names updated
West Indies domestic sides - player names updated

Playfaces
kohli.pngpujara.pngrohit.pngbumrah.pngrahul.pngsiraj.pngthakur_shardul.png
babar.pngrizwan.pngshaheen.pnghasanali.pngshadab.pngaBDULlah shafique.pngazhar.pngsajid khan.png
hasaranga.pngkarunaratne.pngshanaka.png
shakib.png
elgar.pngbavumma.pngrabada.pngnortje.png

Stadiums
Pallekele Cricket Stadium
Karachi National Stadium

You can enjoy this video while you wait

Last edited:

imported_beatle

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
You could try downloading some kits again or resetting your academy. I'm gonna pass on the issue but I'm not sure what to suggest other than wait for a patch or just trial and error to see if something works.
Thanks for your feedback m8 I really appreciate it you modders will make this game gr8 as always.I'm not sure how to reset my academy but I've deleted all downloadable teams and cleared the logo folder.

Parth Desai

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Thanks for your feedback m8 I really appreciate it you modders will make this game gr8 as always.I'm not sure how to reset my academy but I've deleted all downloadable teams and cleared the logo folder.
What I did is that, I have just deleted the player from the team manager which I want the playface of. Then, I went to search for player in Community and then simple did "download" and not "quick download". Further, I checked in the player manager and player is with playface now. I went to team manager and simply added the player. This worked and I have added 3 players. Now again, I repeated the process and I found the player with playface as Rainbow Colour. I quit the game and then restarted and tried again... then it worked !! Follow this at your end. Also, I have downloaded without logo. Keep this in mind ...

AJ MODS

National Board President
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India

nathan00107

Club Cricketer
Has anyone tested if academy creations apply to already started careers? The only thing stopping me from starting is the international teams. Thanks guys.

Reactions: DAP

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
I shared kits for Lanka Premier League.

These replace the Sri Lanka domestic teams, so if you are using them for career mode you might want to remove the overseas players. Your choice.

View attachment 259263View attachment 259264View attachment 259265View attachment 259266View attachment 259267
hey mate I was wondering if there would be a little tidy up over some of the big bash sides not sure if you have mentioned no request but was just wondering anyway

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I'm just wandering whether to delete and reinstall the game and see if that rectifies it.Are other people having the same problem?
Just wanted to say I have had the same issue with any downloaded kits. It's always pixeleted (as in looks like weird layers overlapping each other). Same happens in game too and it's never the same pattern even if you go back and come to the screen again. Another part of the kit starts looking weird. I have tried uinstalling the game completely on Ps5 and reinstall. Nothing changed. I thought everyone was having this issue so didn't put in a bug report assuming someone else already did.

imported_beatle

Club Captain
Just wanted to say I have had the same issue with any downloaded kits. It's always pixeleted (as in looks like weird layers overlapping each other). Same happens in game too and it's never the same pattern even if you go back and come to the screen again. Another part of the kit starts looking weird. I have tried uinstalling the game completely on Ps5 and reinstall. Nothing changed. I thought everyone was having this issue so didn't put in a bug report assuming someone else already did.
Thanks for confirming m8.I haven't uninstalled my game but it saves me time knowing this will not sove the issue.It's got to have something to do with layers on top of layers.

Andrew Terry

School Cricketer
Just curious do you change all the names on the team? I have downloaded India and some of them have real names and others do not.

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
To the people who are downloading playface but it has eyebrows missing, search the individual player (select male, user name, player name, don't include logo) and use the quick download button. The eyebrow shouldn't be missing that way. Tried and tested on a ps5 1.000.009.

Last edited:

The Fridge's Leg-Spin

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
To the people who are downloading playface but it has eyebrows missing, search the individual player (select male, user name, male, don't include logo) and use the quick download button. The eyebrow shouldn't be missing that way. Tried and tested on a ps5 1.000.009.
I can attest to this. Works on the PS4 as well.

sanjivcena1

School Cricketer
Need bit help not sure how many ppl are facing this issue, in the community section the kits uploaded by @wasteyouryouth specially India's kit is showing weirdly without any logos or anything..this is on PS5???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread