No Requests Waste's Boomer the Duck Memorial Creation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Academy Username
wasteyouryouth
This is my thread for creations.

Updates

English domestic sides - D-H (kits updated) / Kent & Lancs (kits) / Leicestershire / Middlesex / Northamptonshire / Nottinghamshire / Somerset / Surrey / Sussex / Warwickshire & Worcestershire / player names updated
Indian domestic sides - player names update for all teams
South Africa domestic sides - team names and player names updated
Pakistan domestic sides - kits added (Mar 2022) / team and player names updated
New Zealand domestic sides - team and player names updated
West Indies domestic sides - player names updated

Playfaces
kohli.pngpujara.pngrohit.pngbumrah.pngrahul.pngsiraj.pngthakur_shardul.png
babar.pngrizwan.pngshaheen.pnghasanali.pngshadab.pngaBDULlah shafique.pngazhar.pngsajid khan.png
hasaranga.pngkarunaratne.pngshanaka.png
shakib.png
elgar.pngbavumma.pngrabada.pngnortje.png

Stadiums
Pallekele Cricket Stadium
Karachi National Stadium

You can enjoy this video while you wait

Last edited:

max2002

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
@wasteyouryouth do you plan on doing the Bangladesh domestic squads now that they did the draft today? The annoying thing is that there is 7 teams in game with 2 defunct franchises, instead of the 6 current teams

Ramz

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
@wasteyouryouth totally get where your coming from - when you get a chance if you can share their home ODI & T20 kit they use with the Dialog logo that would be fine. The away ODI and T20 kits would probably be the same but with a different sponsor!
Hey @wasteyouryouth when you get a chance can you make the sri lanka ODI and t20 kit you made for Cricket19 so we can use them as those kits will be used for their main home series. Away kits no idea lol! would appreciate it mate

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Hey @wasteyouryouth when you get a chance can you make the sri lanka ODI and t20 kit you made for Cricket19 so we can use them as those kits will be used for their main home series. Away kits no idea lol! would appreciate it mate
I don't trust Sri Lanka to not change the kits next time they play. :p If I have time I will add one in, but I'm reluctant to spend much of my time remaking kits that won't be used again.

I see they're playing a series sooner than February, so I'll see what they wear for that one.

Ramz

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
I don't trust Sri Lanka to not change the kits next time they play. :p If I have time I will add one in, but I'm reluctant to spend much of my time remaking kits that won't be used again.

I see they're playing a series sooner than February, so I'll see what they wear for that one.
hahaha fair play mate, would appreciate if you could - if not no worries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread