Watch the Olympics? Football and/or cycling fan? Then be heard friends

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Wrong place to post this? Go ahead and move it if you need to.

I would be eternally grateful if you could take a couple of minutes to complete this survey about the football and cycling events at the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games.

Yes, as these threads often are, it is for my university dissertation so the more of you that take part (it really doesn't take long) the more likely I am to pass and be freed from education.

Click here for the survey :)

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
As someone who went to cycling and football events at the Olympics I'm more than happy to fill your survey in!

It made it a bit tricky the way you grouped the two together. I had no interest at all in the football at the Olympics but had recently got into Pro Cycling.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Thanks, that was an oversight on my part. I've reworded the answers so you can separate the two sports. The way I've done it shouldn't affect the responses people have already given.

cerande

Club Captain
Don't Know why but when I click at move on the second page,it redirects me to the first page again.
I use Safari,if that matters.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Did the needful.:thumbs

cerande

Club Captain
Thanks, I was trying to figure out what was going wrong for you but couldn't find anyone else who had the problem!
I found the source of the problem.
It was due to the newspaper question.I checked other and hence the problem.When I marked one of the options already present above ,the problem was solved.

Strange!:D

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Many thanks for everyone who has responded so far. Made the survey this morning and have already had a good response through Twitter, Facebook and here. Now I've made it even easier for anyone who hasn't done it - just go to www.leepayne.co.uk!

Users who are viewing this thread