WC2007: Semi Finals

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
John Adams said:
So so you won't cheer when Aussies win? lol
Well If they Win Then Well Done and that will be there 3 world cup in a row but I want a different Team to win it this time.
but we all know is going to be Australia anyway :rolleyes:

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
but The Australia team got some old players so after this world they need to got some good young players.

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
John Adams said:
Yea I know mate. Nice for them to get a hattrick of WC wins though. First time that would happen for a team :)

Yeah:) we cant lost any thing from here , we have to win

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
masterkhan06 said:
I think Australia are finally going to lose Because South Africa Are A good team.

Then why have you predicted a SL v Aus final?

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
Australia are hungrier because of the Comm Bank Series loss to England, and also the Chappell-Hadlee Series loss, and I hope that they just don't let up, and we should win the Cup if we continue the way we're going at the moment.

anu15

School Cricketer
i think sri lanka vs aus final cos sri lanka has the bowling attack and sus the best batting attack it will be cracking game but wouldnt mind Sa in it tho

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
Australia should beat South Africa unless they come up against south african conditions like in the group game where Australia were lucky that Smith retired otherwise South Africa probably would of won. Spinning conditions or a slow pitch, Australia all the way.

angryangy

ICC Chairman
Drewska said:
Australia should beat South Africa unless they come up against south african conditions like in the group game where Australia were lucky that Smith retired otherwise South Africa probably would of won.
Still assumes Smith would've gone onto a career best score, because good pitch or not, the rest of the team collapsed.

Users who are viewing this thread