Wealeys Story Thread Videos in OP

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Yeah oddly looking forward to it! Something so much more satisfying with batting now when the animations are so smooth! I'm going for that draw!!!

Same, I'm looking forward to batting tonight. Definitely a real pleasure in grinding it out.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
You will have to bat out of your skin to save this one. Just block everything mate

I'm definitely going in with a slow accumulative mentality, then assess the situation.
Be interesting what happens If I get bowled out and the AI are running out of time to set a target!

LittleBigPlanet

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Yeah oddly looking forward to it! Something so much more satisfying with batting now when the animations are so smooth! I'm going for that draw!!!
Mate I'm nearly convinced the Australian team has all been mo-capped... Surely? I mean khawaja is flicking it off his legs like he does and he's really risty through covers, old mate renshaw checks every drive and has a really high elbow... Haha soooo bloody good man! next level animations wise!

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Mate I'm nearly convinced the Australian team has all been mo-capped... Surely? I mean khawaja is flicking it off his legs like he does and he's really risty through covers, old mate renshaw checks every drive and has a really high elbow... Haha soooo bloody good man! next level animations wise!

Yeah it's class! If they haven't which don't think they have, maxwell may have tried to imitate etc either way looks class

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
Yeah it's class! If they haven't which don't think they have, maxwell may have tried to imitate etc either way looks class

From what I have seen of people playing career mode there are 5 different batting styles.

Not sure who they are other than Smith & Maxwell though.

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
@WealeyH

Can you please re-post the video , and point to the exact moment that wonderful catch on the Boundary is taken via a flick back .

I cannot bloody find it , please ?

Oh and a Timestamp of more or less when it occurs would help alot.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Australia toy with England before leaving them an awkward session at the end of Day 2!

I have never been so frustrated with a game. The final partnership swung for everything and missed and nicked and edged all their runs! Was infuriating.

Did Australia pass 500?
Did Wade get his century?

Day 2 evening session is a cracker !!!!

@blockerdave i need some of your patience!

Last edited:

Sweppy12

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hey @WealeyH how has the AI bowling been for you? Some how mine has managed 52 extras in just over 80 overs, seems a little high for legend difficulty

Users who are viewing this thread