Wealeys Story Thread Videos in OP

Kass D

County Cricketer
@WealeyH the game is amazing man I can't stop playing . Is the beata tasting over buddy or are u guys still trying to improve on this.

Such as AI singles issue etc

Sweppy12

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Only Australia would pick a 2nd rate domestic keeper...I can't make sense of this.

On another note- is 'Nice Gary' copyright owned by Wade or is Tim Paine allowed to say it?
Handscomb was saying it when he was keeping

@Dutch Paine is probably the best keeper in Australia haha Wade and Neville ar useless, however I would have gone for Bancroft

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
I was just about to be mad that you only had one slip with the new ball and then it carried to third man haha! :lol

Also chuckled at Stuart Broad with the grey hair.

Plotinus

Associate Captain
Nice highlights package...loved the catch behind off Ali and the edge caught at Third Man. A lot of batting to do now.

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Have been following your videos closely, very enjoyable. Thanks

Does session highlight can be viewed separately or you are editing them and uploading for us ?

ContoCricketer

Club Cricketer
Handscomb was saying it when he was keeping

@Dutch Paine is probably the best keeper in Australia haha Wade and Neville ar useless, however I would have gone for Bancroft
Bancroft has kept in only 3 of his first class matches... don’t think that’s a good choice

Sweppy12

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Bancroft has kept in only 3 of his first class matches... don’t think that’s a good choice
It shouldn't be hard for a proffesional player to wicket keep, plus he has kept in plenty of limited overs games

Kass D

County Cricketer
So far am lucky. Playing of a green soft pitch English bowlers are all over AUS. 206 for 8 in 61overs

Damme you max and lion . 312 for 9 at the end of day 1

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread