Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
You seeing many edges?

I'm not seeing many. A couple that have gone to hand off cuts being the only ones. But I am playing AI v AI on a dry pristine pitch so hopefully that really affects it.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
I'm not seeing many. A couple that have gone to hand off cuts being the only ones. But I am playing AI v AI on a dry pristine pitch so hopefully that really affects it.

It does, obviously they got 500 odd in their innings and I couldnt get anything from the seamers.

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
It does, obviously they got 500 odd in their innings and I couldnt get anything from the seamers.

I had a fantastic test play itself out which I left overnight, but a lot of it was played with differing versions so I'm not going to count it as anything official. Think Australia had four second innings wickets left in the fifth day after England amassed 500 odd with a Ballance 201. Can you confirm/deny if the blocking out for the draw mechanic is present? I guess spinners come into play more on wearing pitches? Fantastic.

Plotinus

Associate Captain
Nice video. Stoneman's on-drive four against Lyon my pick of the shots...looked really authentic. Still a lot of batting to do and with plenty of playing and missing the Australians are looking threatening.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Nice video. Stoneman's on-drive four against Lyon my pick of the shots...looked really authentic. Still a lot of batting to do and with plenty of playing and missing the Australians are looking threatening.

Tried batting with no indicator, I'll leave that for another match haha

Users who are viewing this thread