Well got a problem with NINE TV PATCH....

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
hi i had the sky sports patch earlier which was looking good in the game.

just a few minz back i downloaded and installed the nine tv patch 2.0 and 2.5

but coz of my graphic card it looks crap in the game....now i wanna revert back to sky sports one. what do i do?

i'm thinking about installing sky sports over nine but i doubt that ti will fully work coz sky didn't had the pause menu in it whereas nine has it....plz help.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Only way is to reinstall your whole game. Either that or get someone that hasn't got the patch to email u all the files needed.

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
welll...i have re-installed sky posrts v1.1 over the nine one.

now the get the scorebar and all correctly but the problem is that the pause menu,etc are still the nine one. can't there be a reversal patch which we can install though GI.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
If you have a clean .gob you can make a zip file of the originals yourself and then install that onto your current one.

adthomp

International Cricketer
yeah thats why I was backup up my GOB file before making any changes.

my nine too was scewing up but I forgot too copy the TGA files to the bats folder first when I did that it was fixed

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
barmyarmy said:
If you have a clean .gob you can make a zip file of the originals yourself and then install that onto your current one.

ya i do have a backup of the original....

but what to make a zip file of?.... i mean there r only kits,faces,ect in the gob file.

what do i make a zip file of to restore my original pause menus, and all the other menus?

sachinisgod

International Cricketer
just check out the "XML Editing" thread...find the offsets of the menus u wanna edit and then make the zip files with GIZip maker from the original gob...then install it on your working gob file...

Users who are viewing this thread