What are you listening to now?

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Oof.

He used that song as kind of a tribute to his daughter because this was her favorite song. She committed suicide during the initial production of this movie back in 2017 which is the reason he never completed that film and Joss Whedon took over, giving us the Justice League that we got.

You don't have to like the guy or his work, but calling him an egocentric maniac isn't quite fair imho. You can call JL a pile of shit, or even MoS or BvS, but c'mon...
The only history i know about that song is he used it before in watchman. Using that song didn't help the trailer as it looked completely mismatched.
I believe he is a egocentric maniac. It was a mutual decision to step down as director and allow a new director to takeover. If he was unhappy he shouldn't have given the "blessing" or should have shown his displeasure at the start. Shouldn't have started throwing shade at other director who was doing his job after only few diehard fans started creating hype for a "better" version.
Everybody has the right to have an opinion but I believe the opinion that Zack Snyder can hang with this generation top talent is shite.

Users who are viewing this thread